De-stumping my land

Took Mo's advice and marked my hoses with colored Zip Ties. Life is good now. :) Thanks for the tip Mo!

Stump Grinder Config.JPG

Should be easy from now on. Also rigged up scheme for loader configuration. Gonna save my pics to make hook ups go a bit faster. :)

Ground out another 100 or so stumps. (who's counting?) .....and decided to take my grinder off for now. I need to mow soon.....so the cutter is now hanging off the back of my tractor.

Last edited:
Update. Put my grinder back on for a day. I'm over 2000 stumps off my land now. :D Opened up a new food plot area I'm going to call "Stump Henge". Still gotta kill some small pine trees. Man, that was some nasty ground. Stumps are hidden under the grass......and they are EVERYWHERE. Should be a good kill plot. Surrounded by good cover in a natural opening / crossing area on my land. Also opened up the "Big Buck Trail".....and that is ready for fall planting. Put away the tractor.....and got
deluged by rain. Good timing. ;) photo-42.JPG

OH.....and thanks again for the Zip Tie advice MO! Cut my time to install / remove my stump grinder to about 10 minutes. Easy now that I got organized. ;)

Last edited: