Da Turdy Point Buck

Lucky_P

5 year old buck +
There's a 'Bad Taxidermy' Facebook group that I follow, where folks display 'amazing/interesting', and yes, BAD taxidermy. This one showed up in the feed yesterday, seen in a bar in Wisconsin.
Da Turdy Point Buck.jpg

Surely, everyone on here is familiar with it, but if not, here ya go.

One day I’m gonna pony up to some bar in northern Wisconsin or Minnesota and just have a great time talking about stuff I have no clue about like snowmobiling and ice fishing. Drinking miller high life’s like it’s my job. Wearing my stormy kromer and flannel jacket.

One day I’m gonna pony up to some bar in northern Wisconsin or Minnesota and just have a great time talking about stuff I have no clue about like snowmobiling and ice fishing. Drinking miller high life’s like it’s my job. Wearing my stormy kromer and flannel jacket.
Ahhhem, I believe you mean Mich Golden

Last Saturday morning I wore my stormy K for the first time since spring, my ice fishing gear is ready to rock year-round, I have more flannel shirts than dress shirts and polo’s combined, and I’m an avid snowmobiler.

Howbout. There are 5-10 of me in every bar in the northern 1/3 of the state. All of us willing to talk about shit we don’t know too!!

Pick a weekend and I'll meet you up there! Sounds like a blast! 😂 😂 😂

Sounds like we need to organize a “Habitat” weekend up at my place some weekend. Lots of lakes, public land, and small bars in the area to explore.

You make it to 4 beers? Badass! I have a respectable buzz at 3😂

That would be so fun. Like a walleye trip or a brown it’s down deer hunt and head to the bar for walleye fingers and brewskis

Oh no, no walleye fingers, it's pickled eggs, maraschino cherries marinated in vodka, cheese (any kind), beer nuts, a shot of Jägermeister, and venison sausage.

A Friday night fish fry ... deep fried bluegill, perch, cod or walleye and a couple of Brandy Old Fashions, then a Saturday night night at a "supper club" with a king cut prime rib that goes about 30 oz. topped with deep fried onion straws. 😉

Oh no, no walleye fingers, it's pickled eggs, maraschino cherries marinated in vodka, cheese (any kind), beer nuts, a shot of Jägermeister, and venison sausage.

A Friday night fish fry ... deep fried bluegill, perch, cod or walleye and a couple of Brandy Old Fashions, then a Saturday night night at a "supper club" with a king cut prime rib that goes about 30 oz. topped with deep fried onion straws. 😉
Drop a pin on your location!

It’s from Halder Bridge Bar near the Eau Pleine Flowage in central Wisconsin. Fish fry there is excellent!

Sounds like we need to organize a “Habitat” weekend up at my place some weekend. Lots of lakes, public land, and small bars in the area to explore.
I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I listen to meat eater trivia occasionally and one of their questions was “in the song, what was the name of the “combination AK-57 uzzie radar lasar triple barrel Double scoped heat-seakin shotgun” used to kill the turdy point buck?”.. and none of those hosers got it right!
B47969A9-AADE-4157-A0DB-FD1749115D8D.gif

Last edited: