Cuddeback's Cuddelink

It looks like it thinks it is junk mail/spam. You should be able to hit the download button on the right (the down arrow) to allow them to come through. Then add the contact to your address book so it doesn't happen again.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

can you hold your finger on one of the texts , press "more" , then highlight each text and trash it ? my i phone recently updated and i can still do that on the texts , you should also add the noreply @cuddelink address to your address book.
No - it will not let me delete when I hold my finger on the text. The delete option come up, but whenever the cuddelink text opens, it just locks up and wont let me do anything. Cant back out - have to shutdown the text app

It looks like it thinks it is junk mail/spam. You should be able to hit the download button on the right (the down arrow) to allow them to come through. Then add the contact to your address book so it doesn't happen again.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
The download button will not work. Nothing works when text is open

That’s what mine was doing… I would hit download and nothing visible would change in the UI. Then I check my photos, and there were 10 pics of the photo I was trying to download. So the download was working, even tho it doesn’t seem like it was.

After you hit download in messages, check your photos app and see if it is there or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swipe from the right to the left and delete the entire text thread , then see what the next batch of images do.

Not to mention another brand on a Cuddeback thread, but I got a free Stealth Cam Reactor (Cuddeback is WAY better) and put it out this year. It is having problems since the update as well. Come to think of it, I am having a lot of problems in general since that update......

swipe from the right to the left and delete the entire text thread , then see what the next batch of images do.
That worked. Now seems to be working properly. Thanks!

Are these updates everyone is referring to the iOS 17.1.1

Are these updates everyone is referring to the iOS 17.1.1

Mine is.

So is mine

That worked. Now seems to be working properly. Thanks!
Mine did the same thing, as long as I delete the entire text thread once a week or so on my phone and laptop it works ok. That being said there is definitely a problem somewhere.

IMG_9941.png

I got five different emailed groups of the same set of pictures last night. Couldnt tell about texts because the text delivery locked up again and I couldnt open them. My home camera shows battery low - as do a number of other cameras. I cant believe that many cameras showed battery low on the same day. Something weird going on. Gonna take $35 worth of batteries to get back going

View attachment 60115

I got five different emailed groups of the same set of pictures last night. Couldnt tell about texts because the text delivery locked up again and I couldnt open them. My home camera shows battery low - as do a number of other cameras. I cant believe that many cameras showed battery low on the same day. Something weird going on. Gonna take $35 worth of batteries to get back going
your home unit likely has a power issue, check in camp to see if everything is offline. I would highly suggest you use some sort of external power on all your cameras)(other than the K), unless you have 6d backs on them already. and also update to 8.3 firmware, what you're using is 5 years old. the IOS update has caused issues with text function, i woudl use the app instead off text, it has more features and is reliable unlike text. WIth text you are going to need to keep it clear constantly unless apple brings out another update. you wont have that issue with the app.

I had an external (solar panel) go offline a couple weeks ago. No worries since the internal batteries were full. Finally made the trip down this morning and a deer has chewed through the cord connecting the two. 3-1/2 acres of beans and it eats the dang power cord……..

your home unit likely has a power issue, check in camp to see if everything is offline. I would highly suggest you use some sort of external power on all your cameras)(other than the K), unless you have 6d backs on them already. and also update to 8.3 firmware, what you're using is 5 years old. the IOS update has caused issues with text function, i woudl use the app instead off text, it has more features and is reliable unlike text. WIth text you are going to need to keep it clear constantly unless apple brings out another update. you wont have that issue with the app.
Really dont need to buy another $600 worth of stuff to make the system run right now

Really dont need to buy another $600 worth of stuff to make the system run right now
you actually save money in the long run , especially with solar. it runs like it should using just internal batteries but you are going to need to change them often if you choose to do it that way. when you run external 6d the batteries are able to be depleted further than when running 4 d and with solar they last for years . i dont recommend anyone to run them jsut on internals unless you live on the property you are using them on and its convenient and easy to get to them.

you actually save money in the long run , especially with solar. it runs like it should using just internal batteries but you are going to need to change them often if you choose to do it that way. when you run external 6d the batteries are able to be depleted further than when running 4 d and with solar they last for years . i dont recommend anyone to run them jsut on internals unless you live on the property you are using them on and its convenient and easy to get to them.
I live on my property and drive past my cameras every day or two.

Do the battery packs just make the duration between battery changes longer - or do they actually save batteries?

I live on my property and drive past my cameras every day or two.

Do the battery packs just make the duration between battery changes longer - or do they actually save batteries?
they do both, since you are running 6 d in sequence instead of 4 ,each individual d cell is able to be run down further while they still have enough voltage cumulatively to run the camera, thus you get more days on each battery and more over all days between changing them. Solar is the most cost effective by far but it takes longer to realize the gain.

View attachment 60115

Did you have a stretch of cold weather?