Cuddeback's Cuddelink

I have recently purchased a cuddle link model k-5789. I followed all the setup steps and got it to take a few pictures here at home so I shut it off and a few days later took it to the farm, made sure it's on an took a picture of me. After a couple days and a few pictures it sent an email saying the monthly dada allotment was exceeded, which it had only sent a total of about 10 to 20 pictures. My wife called customer service and they said I have to change the picture size so it takes less space. So the next time I got out to the farm I went to change it and it's in a locked mode. So I once again bring it home with me and call customer service and they get me to change a few settings and it takes a few pictures again, so again next time my son takes it to the farm and makes sure it's on and takes a few pictures. After about the same amount of pictures taken it again quits sending pictures, I did change the picture size to the smallest setting, I think 1 mp and we went to another month, so I Know it's not full. I am guessing next time I make it out there it will be in locked mode again.
Can anyone help me with this?
It's not been a good experience with this camera so far.

I have recently purchased a cuddle link model k-5789. I followed all the setup steps and got it to take a few pictures here at home so I shut it off and a few days later took it to the farm, made sure it's on an took a picture of me. After a couple days and a few pictures it sent an email saying the monthly dada allotment was exceeded, which it had only sent a total of about 10 to 20 pictures. My wife called customer service and they said I have to change the picture size so it takes less space. So the next time I got out to the farm I went to change it and it's in a locked mode. So I once again bring it home with me and call customer service and they get me to change a few settings and it takes a few pictures again, so again next time my son takes it to the farm and makes sure it's on and takes a few pictures. After about the same amount of pictures taken it again quits sending pictures, I did change the picture size to the smallest setting, I think 1 mp and we went to another month, so I Know it's not full. I am guessing next time I make it out there it will be in locked mode again.
Did you get a report?

Cur

The last report it sent was on 12/17
If you don’t at least get report tomorrow, I would call CS. You can sign in under Cell Management on their website and check your account.

Change the setting to "small" not 1 mp. depending on your plan choice you could still easily hit your limit with 1 mp.Especially if you are getting a large amount of images.

Has anyone that ordered the free cell cam from the black Friday deal received it yet? I read somewhere it could take up to 6 weeks to ship, but I doubt it takes that long.

You’ll get over 750 images @ Small (50kb).

Attachments

• C5C2D7F9-6FA8-4D11-9585-F46CD22C005A.jpeg
    C5C2D7F9-6FA8-4D11-9585-F46CD22C005A.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 20
Has anyone that ordered the free cell cam from the black Friday deal received it yet? I read somewhere it could take up to 6 weeks to ship, but I doubt it takes that long.
I receive mine in about two weeks

I receive mine in about two weeks

Did you get an email from Cuddeback when they shipped it?

No. I got a test email when they activated it. That was about a week before I received it.

Change the setting to "small" not 1 mp. depending on your plan choice you could still easily hit your limit with 1 mp.Especially if you are getting a large amount of images.
Ok I will make sure it is on small, I think it is but I will double check. I didn't really count but I would guess we didn't get anywhere close to 50 picture so far.

I received mine about two weeks ago. I got the test email too and about a day later a shipping notification email.

When waiting for your free dual cell make sure you check your junk or spam folder for emails from cuddeback. Oftentimes it gets filtered.

I filled out the rebate on the 6th and haven’t heard anything since when it will be shipped.

I have 4 j cameras and a non camera home base. 2 of my cameras stopped getting pictures a couple weeks ago. I walked in front of one and it took my picture and has been working ever since. I have a browning camera on the same tree and it got pictures every day and night while the cuddelink camera was not. I didn't touch it just walked up to pull my browning card. Camera #2 after about a week of no pictures finally showed low battery on the daily report. I saw deer in front of this camera several times. When I walked up it took my picture. I replaced the batteries and took a few pictures. It took pictures of deer that night and sent them but none since. The daily report image count has not changed, battery days did not change after installing new batteries but they showed 99 on test. All 4 cameras and the base have latest firmware. Any ideas?

I have 4 j cameras and a non camera home base. 2 of my cameras stopped getting pictures a couple weeks ago. I walked in front of one and it took my picture and has been working ever since. I have a browning camera on the same tree and it got pictures every day and night while the cuddelink camera was not. I didn't touch it just walked up to pull my browning card. Camera #2 after about a week of no pictures finally showed low battery on the daily report. I saw deer in front of this camera several times. When I walked up it took my picture. I replaced the batteries and took a few pictures. It took pictures of deer that night and sent them but none since. The daily report image count has not changed, battery days did not change after installing new batteries but they showed 99 on test. All 4 cameras and the base have latest firmware. Any ideas?
Clear the internal memory , clear the sd card or better yet put a different SD card in it. do a walk test on each camera, arm the camera and then walk perpendicular at 5,10,15, 20, 25 ft- pull the card and check for images on the card. if the camera senses you it will sense a deer unless you have it mounted to high.
Make sure you camera is waist high or below, or if you dont want to set it that low make sure it is aiming exactly where you want it to capture a deer. keep in mind a deer is 3ft high. If you feel the camera isnt sensing far enough you can get a different fresnel lens that is "Centered" that will increase your detection distance but it will only detect went the animal is in the exact center. Fresnel lenses are easy to swap out. You can also send your cameras in the cuddeback and they will go thru them to make sure they are working if you feel something is wrong with them.

Clear the internal memory , clear the sd card or better yet put a different SD card in it. do a walk test on each camera, arm the camera and then walk perpendicular at 5,10,15, 20, 25 ft- pull the card and check for images on the card. if the camera senses you it will sense a deer unless you have it mounted to high.
Make sure you camera is waist high or below, or if you dont want to set it that low make sure it is aiming exactly where you want it to capture a deer. keep in mind a deer is 3ft high. If you feel the camera isnt sensing far enough you can get a different fresnel lens that is "Centered" that will increase your detection distance but it will only detect went the animal is in the exact center. Fresnel lenses are easy to swap out. You can also send your cameras in the cuddeback and they will go thru them to make sure they are working if you feel something is wrong with them.
Thank you John. I swapped the sd card with a freshly formatted card in camera #2 when I did the battery change. I purchased new sd cards when I got the cameras in October and have not used them on anything but the j cameras. I am going to go out to camera 2 tomorrow and will hit clear on it as well as swap the card again. I have it set to full, centered, far, easy set up mode . I had been getting a lot of pictures with that camera so I think the height is good but I do want to turn it slightly and I will check to see if I may need to drop it a couple inches as well.

Thank you John. I swapped the sd card with a freshly formatted card in camera #2 when I did the battery change. I purchased new sd cards when I got the cameras in October and have not used them on anything but the j cameras. I am going to go out to camera 2 tomorrow and will hit clear on it as well as swap the card again. I have it set to full, centered, far, easy set up mode . I had been getting a lot of pictures with that camera so I think the height is good but I do want to turn it slightly and I will check to see if I may need to drop it a couple inches as well.

Attachments

• 20191022_071313.jpg
    20191022_071313.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 35
Would only 10-15 pictures exceed the limit, even if set to large and shouldn't he still get reports each day?

Would only 10-15 pictures exceed the limit, even if set to large and shouldn't he still get reports each day?
if he has the $10 plan and is sending them hi rez it could. it could also be a signal issue. the $10 plan is 750 images but often times you get quite a few more than that if you have good number of night images.