Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Looking at Cuddeback's website, it says it comes with two cables. I'm assuming one will plug into a side that is 6v and the other will plug into a side that is 9v which can be used with the K-5789?
3358 will work on the K but the battery pack will not show up on your report, yes it will include a cable with it to fit. make sure when you buy the 3358 it has a box with a cuddelink camera on the front and it will have the correct cables.

John, does Cuddeback still use any of the "Squeeze" feature that it once had? It would turn off some functions when the voltage got low.

John, does Cuddeback still use any of the "Squeeze" feature that it once had? It would turn off some functions when the voltage got low.
not that im aware of

It didn't seem like a bad idea at the time. But with the new remote access coming out, I think I will be able to do it myself. When I see low voltage, I can increase delay, turn off night pictures or whatever to make it hang on until I get change batteries out.

The Genius mount is nothing great, it's a detractor from the design, for me. I would much rather have a 1/4x20 threaded mount, and a standard camera strap.
There's a 1/4x20 thread in the back of every camera. I used it on all my G and J cameras before I put them in security boxes.

5d2ce82469b9a02f5849d96638befc7a.jpg

I made these a few years ago and adapted it to my Cuddelink’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7a07532d7982d3c1663900a22414b639.jpg
You could make a few bucks selling those.

John today I was getting a few cams prepped to go back into the mountains. I went to clear the SD card on several cams and had ERROR 10 pop up. Can you tell me what that means?

John today I was getting a few cams prepped to go back into the mountains. I went to clear the SD card on several cams and had ERROR 10 pop up. Can you tell me what that means?
Sd card error, i would pull batteries for a few minutes and try a different card in that camera, i would also "clear" or format the card when you out it in.

...You got any good pic lately?
Evel Knievel the woodrat jumping the Snake River Canyon? You know you're in a photo drought when this is the pic of the week from your 900 mile remote predator set!! :emoji_laughing:

G1 with cell cap, solo mode with strobe power set on 'indoors'...
T_00002_PS.jpg

Evel Knievel the woodrat jumping the Snake River Canyon? You know you're in a photo drought when this is the pic of the week from your 900 mile remote predator set!! :emoji_laughing:

G1 with cell cap, solo mode with strobe power set on 'indoors'...
View attachment 27362
Lol.. Somehow I knew you would have something unusual.. that’s a great pic. You bait him up with cheese?

Lol.. Somehow I knew you would have something unusual.. that’s a great pic. You bait him up with cheese?
No... He's the bait for the predators!! :emoji_wink:

A shout out to Cuddeback's customer service. I have had two cuddelink cams go runaway on me. I explained the issues of the cameras to the representative. She issued me a RMA number and I sent them in last Tuesday. Today I received two brand new cams. The two cams had been used for 3 seasons and were getting close to the end of the warranty.

If these cams continue to do what they are doing and the cs keeps taking care of it customers I will be using cuddes as long as there are cuddes.

A shout out to Cuddeback's customer service. I have had two cuddelink cams go runaway on me. I explained the issues of the cameras to the representative. She issued me a RMA number and I sent them in last Tuesday. Today I received two brand new cams. The two cams had been used for 3 seasons and were getting close to the end of the warranty.

If these cams continue to do what they are doing and the cs keeps taking care of it customers I will be using cuddes as long as there are cuddes.

That's a good point to be made in complementing customer service. I spoke to a young lady on the phone today and could tell she wasn't having a great day by the tone of her voice. She wasn't mad, just overwhelmed. Anyway, I received a replacement J1415 last week and, upon putting batteries into it, found that the battery pack (I assume) is defective. The batteries are still loose (rattling around) when the lid is closed and there is no power to the camera (checked position of batteries, etc.).

Anyway, when she heard what the issue was she was almost bracing herself for whatever negativity I might have to send her way. I told her it was no big deal and I just needed to swap it out for another one. She said, "you sure are a lot nicer than most of the people I've spoken to today." I said, "Ma'am, it would be a pretty small-minded thing for a man in a warm house on a day this cold to treat someone unkindly over something as small as a trail camera repair issue." The inflection of her voice immediately sounded happier and she told me thank you for the words while promptly setting up another replacement.

The point is, and I know I'm preaching to the choir because people on this site are usually as classy as they come, sometimes a word of encouragement instead of criticism can really make someone's day...or at least pick them up when they've already spent the day being knocked down. There's always something good out there to focus on while we fix life's small little problems.

Stay warm.

No... He's the bait for the predators!! :emoji_wink:
Heck, no wonder! He’s running for his life!
That's a good point to be made in complementing customer service. I spoke to a young lady on the phone today and could tell she wasn't having a great day by the tone of her voice. She wasn't mad, just overwhelmed. Anyway, I received a replacement J1415 last week and, upon putting batteries into it, found that the battery pack (I assume) is defective. The batteries are still loose (rattling around) when the lid is closed and there is no power to the camera (checked position of batteries, etc.).

Anyway, when she heard what the issue was she was almost bracing herself for whatever negativity I might have to send her way. I told her it was no big deal and I just needed to swap it out for another one. She said, "you sure are a lot nicer than most of the people I've spoken to today." I said, "Ma'am, it would be a pretty small-minded thing for a man in a warm house on a day this cold to treat someone unkindly over something as small as a trail camera repair issue." The inflection of her voice immediately sounded happier and she told me thank you for the words while promptly setting up another replacement.

The point is, and I know I'm preaching to the choir because people on this site are usually as classy as they come, sometimes a word of encouragement instead of criticism can really make someone's day...or at least pick them up when they've already spent the day being knocked down. There's always something good out there to focus on while we fix life's small little problems.

Stay warm.

“10% of conflict is due to diffence of opinion and 90% is due to delivery and tone of voice.”

Well now I have proof that the deer are actually eating what I planted.
f8c8d6067484d3f65fca0d6f10a53a3a.jpg

Well now I have proof that the deer are actually eating what I planted.
f8c8d6067484d3f65fca0d6f10a53a3a.jpg
One more step will reveal the moment of truth!

This is him at the other end of the food plot.
c96796287338e6d1d1f431c53526b53a.jpg
Wow! Great picture! Any pictures of him laying on the ground with a bloody smile?‍♂️

This is him at the other end of the food plot.
c96796287338e6d1d1f431c53526b53a.jpg
Wow! Great picture! Any pictures of him laying on the ground with a bloody smile?‍
Nope, he needs another year or two. Here is the one I took out of the food plot where the deer was eating.
a73cbde23cbca05786e738b8ff039377.jpg

Nope, he needs another year or two. Here is the one I took out of the food plot where the deer was eating.
a73cbde23cbca05786e738b8ff039377.jpg
Nice!