Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Anyone know what’s going on with this camera? Been like this for two days now.
57B3618C-4396-48ED-8469-208912D56263.jpeg1904AEBD-5368-4B08-B21B-0530C0FFBDBE.jpeg0492EB2A-2CA0-4859-B22A-9C72B92885E8.jpeg76D228FE-69A4-40A8-8571-E48BF89FDFB8.jpeg0F9B8A49-29B3-4DCF-9F70-279A0A893E9B.jpeg

It looks like it's fogged up to me, my Muddys do that constantly but I don't have any fogging issues with my Cuddes.
It’s been like that for two days now. Extremely aggravating.

I know what you mean, hopefully it didn't get some water inside somehow and fog internally, normally my Muddys will fog until the temps outside warm up.

I know what you mean, hopefully it didn't get some water inside somehow and fog internally, normally my Muddys will fog until the temps outside warm up.
I’m running 6 CL cameras and this is the only one like this. It’s been out for roughly a little over a month. I would understand if it was a $50 Walmart camera and it can’t handle harsh conditions of November, I would expect to get a few bad ones. But it’s not. We spend thousands of dollars for this system for it to operate properly during this specific time of the year.

there is a new solar panel and 2 ports coming in 2020 that will plug into the DPB. They needed to insure that the user didn't plug the wrong cable in the wrong end and damage the camera so the solution was the new panel with a different plug. If you have existing panels reach out to me in 2020 when the new one is available and ill have something worked out to help you if you want to use them with the DPB. the current panel works fine with J and k cameras with he proper rechargeable batteries installed. I have seen others modify the current cable and are using it with the DPB now.
Yes I currently have 15 solar panels and they work great where there is adequate sunlight. Many have run over a year with 12 AA rechargeable batteries. Some will only last a couple of weeks because they are in shady areas and have lots of deer traffic. Others have the D cell packs with solar and rechargeable and they are lasting a couple of months with marginal sunlight. None of my Dual Power Banks have switched to the second bank yet and they have solved my battery life issues in low sunlight/high traffic areas. I am running 30 units and having not had any battery issues in a month is encouraging! I plan to get some more dual power banks and if I can get the solar working with them too power issues should be pretty much solved.

Yes I currently have 15 solar panels and they work great where there is adequate sunlight. Many have run over a year with 12 AA rechargeable batteries. Some will only last a couple of weeks because they are in shady areas and have lots of deer traffic. Others have the D cell packs with solar and rechargeable and they are lasting a couple of months with marginal sunlight. None of my Dual Power Banks have switched to the second bank yet and they have solved my battery life issues in low sunlight/high traffic areas. I am running 30 units and having not had any battery issues in a month is encouraging! I plan to get some more dual power banks and if I can get the solar working with them too power issues should be pretty much solved.
Would you please share what brand and size/capacity rechargeable D-batteries you are using?

Both my systems still haven't picked up the cams with batteries i just switched. I never touched the home cell cams so I don't understand this... very confused

Also I seen farmstead outdoors mentioned. I bought all my stuff from there store in sheboygan and prices in store were even better than that link.

My cuddelink network went dead about three days ago so I'm not sure on those but 2 of my 3 Spypoint Link Micro's had pictures like yours during and 24 hours after a snowstorm. They are cleared up now.

My cuddelink network went dead about three days ago so I'm not sure on those but 2 of my 3 Spypoint Link Micro's had pictures like yours during and 24 hours after a snowstorm. They are cleared up now.
This one started acting up after a snow storm as well. I just got more pictures and they are the same. If it doesn’t clear up by Friday it will be sent back ASAP. If it clears up, I will switch this cam with a diff cam and send it back after season to be replaced or repaired. What’s weird though is rain has never affected it.

Would you please share what brand and size/capacity rechargeable D-batteries you are using?
I am running EBL 10000 mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES The 10000 is important as there are lower mAh available and they do not work. Also,
make sure you fully charge them before putting them in a camera or battery pack. Ni-MH batteries will gradually discharge even if you are not using them so starting them at full charge is important.

Farmstead is good. If you have a Cabelas close by they will price match and on the trade in they will give rainchecks. I got a K series for $150.00 plus sales tax with the trade in and raincheck.

Can you share the list of select retailers? The outdoors retailers around me don’t stock much Cuddeback.

I have a Cabela’s close, but they didn’t have anything in stock when they were offering their $50 trade in deal.

I also have several Dick’s Sporting Goods, Sportsman’s Warehouse, and Dunham’s Sports.
nov 22nd the promo will be announced and there will be multiple retailers that have this deal, you will be able buy it online but it will need to be on the stores website not on amazon or any other 3rd party site.

This one started acting up after a snow storm as well. I just got more pictures and they are the same. If it doesn’t clear up by Friday it will be sent back ASAP. If it clears up, I will switch this cam with a diff cam and send it back after season to be replaced or repaired. What’s weird though is rain has never affected it.
I bet a moisture froze on the lens and is a crystal now till it melts.

Farmstead is good. If you have a Cabelas close by they will price match and on the trade in they will give rainchecks. I got a K series for $150.00 plus sales tax with the trade in and raincheck.

I bought my battery packs from Farmstead.

I got two Js at Bass Pro with the trade in program for $150. I have a few cams ready for next year. Didn’t know they would do rain checks.

I have my home camera CC Rate set on 10 and normally get 9-11 pictures per email. The last couple of days it has jumped to 30+ pictures per email all by itself. I’m not complaining, because I was going to adjust it up anyway. But it is odd that it jumped up by itself.

I am running EBL 10000 mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES The 10000 is important as there are lower mAh available and they do not work. Also,
make sure you fully charge them before putting them in a camera or battery pack. Ni-MH batteries will gradually discharge even if you are not using them so starting them at full charge is important.

Those must be D cells. The AAs I use on my G solar packs I have the highest mAh I can find which are 2800. They always show low but they keep on working