Cougars in WI confirmed.

Just what I want to hear. Wish they would of said what part of Langlade County. Now I will be looking up in the trees when I walk to deer stand.

I would assume over towards Langlade. My buddy almost hit one with his truck last year and my dad lives over towards Animals Bear Trail and he said he had one come through the back yard. He wouldn't let my kids play outside when they went to visit.

When u start finding skulls crushed in and the ack of the heads mauled up, you know ones around. When I had that one on my place he killed 4 deer in 2 weeks. He stalked one fawn from my corn as the deer fed in my 3 acre plot. Busted the skull right in half, pretty impressive.
Than he left and no sign since

Just what I want to hear. Wish they would of said what part of Langlade County. Now I will be looking up in the trees when I walk to deer stand.
One of the 2 pictures came from my trial camera on our land just south of Elcho.

You guys need to be carrying a Judge loaded with buckshot. You're likely screwed if the cat gets the jump on ya, but if you got a chance, i'd go with a Judge. If you score a body shot, you could throw a baseball through it afterwards.

One of the 2 pictures came from my trial camera on our land just south of Elcho.
Got pics?

Welcome aboard. Nice to see a new member that isn't pimpin something. Why not post your pics.

Dipper we must have been posting at the same time.

That is about 30 miles away. Hope he was just traveling thru. Welcome to the forum Pat.

I'm not too sure how many Cougar's are over in Wisconsin......but from what I have seen, the state is loaded with Lounge Lizards. ;)

Seems like their are always ample amounts of cougars down on State Street after a Badger football game.:eek: Plenty of them in downtown La Crosse during Oktoberfest week as well!

The local High School mascot is a "cougar" - I get a chuckle out of that at football and basketball games. Folks walking around with "I'm a cougar fan" or "Go cougars" or "I love my cougar" on their T-shirts. Mascot at the games isn't nearly as interesting as I had hoped for either! My wife just tells me I'm sick. I tell her I just have a different perspective.