Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys all keeping feed store ivermectin in your stashes? Just kind of a poll I guess.

My sister in law got notified this morn on the way to deliver her baby that she's Cov+. Nurses said 6 deliveries in the past 2 days were the same. No symptoms yet. My bro said covid has its benefits as they got to skip check-in and triage.

Bill Loser, how are ya feeling today?
There are lots of doctors out there that are providing early treatment and ivermectin in spite of the government's attempts to shut them down. You can get a virtual visit and prescription pretty easily, but it's gonna cost you around $150 or more. Then you've got to find a pharmacy the government hasn't shut down in terms of filling ivermectin scripts. Look for a compounding pharmacy.

You guys all keeping feed store ivermectin in your stashes? Just kind of a poll I guess.

My sister in law got notified this morn on the way to deliver her baby that she's Cov+. Nurses said 6 deliveries in the past 2 days were the same. No symptoms yet. My bro said covid has its benefits as they got to skip check-in and triage.

Strictly anecdotal...I booked a fishing trip last week and the charter captain recently had covid. He said he had it bad. His mother raises dogs and has veterinary ivermectin. He pleaded with the doctors to prescribe ivermectin and they refused. In desperation, he got his mother to give him an injection of the critter ivermectin. They did the conversion calculation and she gave him the appropriate dosage for his body weight. Within hours he felt 100% better.

A guy in NE said they now allow ivermectin to be prescribed off label and the state's hospitalizations dropped in half in 2 weeks. I haven't verified it, just another anecdote I read on the farm forum.

The problems with the animal versions are thy are not as refined and could have other fillers and junk that humans really shouldn’t have in their body. I would stick to the human versions. as mentioned finding a doctor and pharmacy that prescribes and offers them is very difficult. My doctor won’t even listen to anything about ivermectin much less prescribing. I’m not too worried at this point myself as it’s been 2 years and I haven’t got anything that I know of anyway. Once this Omicron fully takes over it sounds pretty harmless

Last edited:
Don’t type at me in caps :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
When was I typing at you in caps? :emoji_thinking: Was it the "tuna" post?? :emoji_grin:
When I used 50/50 coin flip as a survival chance, I should have said as the odds of how it may hit you. The doctors don't even have a clue as to why Covid hits some people hard - or kills them, even with no pre-existing conditions - and others it hits mildly. For those who it hits mildly - they're very lucky. I lost a cousin to it, and have a number of other relatives and friends who have permanent lung, other organ, or circulatory damage from it. Ongoing healthcare costs for them are very expensive. Lots of out-of-pocket expenses.

No "regular" cold or flu does those things to survivors of those ailments. Lots to learn yet about Covid and its mutations, and its possible varieties of long-term systemic damage. I say this not with a bullhorn, up on a soapbox, or in a state of rage. Nice and c...a...l...m. :emoji_relaxed:

From a local HCP...who does treatment with IVM

"Over 2800 CV-19 patients treated. <3% hospitalization rate of our CV19 patients. Of those patients who were hospitalized, <0.2% had died....We get calls daily of people on the brink of hospitalization. Many patients wait too long to seek help. A large percentage of our hospitalization rate is made up of people who wait 7-10 days in illness until they contact us. We see very SICK patients and cannot express enough how important early intervention is!"

So, what they are stating is only 1 out of the 2800 patients they've treated have died of CV19 (84 ended up in hospital)....Not bad numbers.

I’m a compounding pharmacist… most compounding pharmacies in your state should be able to point you in the right direction as mentioned above for those having difficulty

I’m a compounding pharmacist… most compounding pharmacies in your state should be able to point you in the right direction as mentioned above for those having difficulty
How does a person find a compounding pharmacist that is local to them?

Im slowly getting better. Aside from the shortness of breath and severe fatigue i feel 100%. Having a hell of a time keeping my blood ox above 90 yet. I am back to work, just computer stuff from home, the boss is trying to help us out as much as ha can.
On the alternative medicines, all that was posted is what i had found. Prices are correct. I started calling around on Wednesday last week trying to get in, noone had anything available until today, i was afraid id be dead by then so i rolled the dice on 1 more day and then had to go to the hospital. Wish like hell i would have called earlier, but i thought i was kicking it, turns out not so much.
Mu sister did bring over livestock ivermectin, but we just couldnt do it. To many unknowns there so yeah.
I do know the hospital will not discuss any treatment not government ordained, i tried.
Thanks for asking Mort!

Im slowly getting better. Aside from the shortness of breath and severe fatigue i feel 100%. Having a hell of a time keeping my blood ox above 90 yet. I am back to work, just computer stuff from home, the boss is trying to help us out as much as ha can.
On the alternative medicines, all that was posted is what i had found. Prices are correct. I started calling around on Wednesday last week trying to get in, noone had anything available until today, i was afraid id be dead by then so i rolled the dice on 1 more day and then had to go to the hospital. Wish like hell i would have called earlier, but i thought i was kicking it, turns out not so much.
Mu sister did bring over livestock ivermectin, but we just couldnt do it. To many unknowns there so yeah.
I do know the hospital will not discuss any treatment not government ordained, i tried.
Thanks for asking Mort!
Yup you are in wrong state. My buddy in TN got it from his dr on day 1 he was all better on day 2.

It has been used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elderberry. Just like every flu season. Take high doses as soon as you notice any sign of illness creeping up. In today's COVID environment I've been taking daily as a preventative.

I've made my own tincture from homegrown elderberry and also chokeberry.

I wish we would have been better prepared. Never thought it would get us and never thought for a second if it did we would have any issues with it.
Live and learn.
I can’t believe you made it this long without knowing someone that died or had a terrible time with it. Here we assume everyone is getting it. I know very few people left that haven’t had it. Despite that our state still thinks they are going to stop it. If natural immunity doesn’t stop it this it will never end.

I know alot of people who had it. Just not many that had any issues. Im literally the 3rd person i know to be hospitalized.

I ordered up kit supplies to make my own oral/nasal iodine solution.
My mom sometimes uses a home brew that consists of pickling salt, baking soda, water and I'm not sure what else. What's in your kit?

My mom sometimes uses a home brew that consists of pickling salt, baking soda, water and I'm not sure what else. What's in your kit?
A supply of 10% povidone iodine, a couple nasal spray bottle, some measuring equipment (so I can dilute it down to the right concentration), and a netty pot. Here's a link to a doctor's formula that has not only been tested, but is also used by the very doctors that developed it.

Reactions: Tap
Status
Not open for further replies.