Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You boys just keep on truckin' on here. It looks like it getting a bit inbreed, so I figured I'd ask a simple question:

Since CDC apparently screwed with the numbers to inflate deaths here in the States, who was the perpetrator of the data manipulation that resulted in all of the other deaths that occurred in other parts of the world, including in Europe well prior to the change you highlight above? Pandemic, after all, means global.

Man, it sucks when the Scoobie Gang of logic messes up a great plan. KK, pile on now. I'm going back to chainsawing.
And the CDC and the WHO would have got away with it too----if it wasn't for us meddling kids! You got it right without even knowing it. "who" is the correct answer.

Last edited:
Take WI As an example the state just reclassified 1000 deaths to nursing homes raise the death toll to nearly 50%. They now are examining another 1700 hundred deaths. Bottom line that nursing home deaths will be 2/3 of our death total not to mention old people like me who died living at home died. Over 80,
% had preexisting conditions. Only one flue death?? Wife had uncle who just died at 95 who tested positive for COVID-19 and was asthmatic but had very serious kidney infection 3 years in a row and choice not to go through rehabilitation again. DC said covid. I realize that it is bad but let's tell the truth with the numbers

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I did not die but I did test positive with no symptoms at 3 x25 years of age.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I started a new job in December, 130 employees in 2 locations. No masks required and no one wears one on their own.

Not a single person has been out due to Covid in those 4 months.

I don't believe any of their numbers.

I was looking at a future job today at a local university. I wore the t shirt on my face like a good boy when i was inside. As soon as i left the building i tore it off. A female student looked at me like i just stole her first born. Really wanted to ask the question on my mind but i promised the boss I'd be nice while on company time. He is a closet covid denier but wont say much publicly because of the damage these lunatics would do to his business, so i respect his wishes and understand.
Funny all the wimps around there walking ALONE down the sidewalk with a mask on, morons.
One of my pet peeves is the weak ass checkers at the local menards, wearing the gloves, talk about selfish, now i have to touch literally everything you have touched all day. Not that i worry about that, but for people CLAIMING to care so much about others health it is way selfish!

Wimps and morons and weak ass checkers? Please, at least put up some funny comics like SD. That way I will have another reason to laugh at your posts.

Please recall that "fear is in my nature" lol. I'll tell you what - nature is in my nature. With a bow in one hand and a chainsaw in the other. I'm going to take my wimpy, moronic, weak ass dog for a run now. Love and kisses.

Wimps and morons and weak ass checkers? Please, at least put up some funny comics like SD. That way I will have another reason to laugh at your posts.

Please recall that "fear is in my nature" lol. I'll tell you what - nature is in my nature. With a bow in one hand and a chainsaw in the other. I'm going to take my wimpy, moronic, weak ass dog for a run now. Love and kisses.
I had to change it.... didnt want to offend the perpetually offended.

1. Morons, yes most definitely. Wearing a mask inside is stupid, wearing a mask outside is lunacy, wearing a mask outside when alone, yeah that makes you a moron.
2. Weak ass checkers. You're right that is a little off. Should be selfish weak ass checkers. Lol. If all this is truly to protect others first (remember, i wear mine for you....) then there is truly no way to argue that point.
3. Yes you are correct, ill state it a different way , strong in this one the fear is. Thats spoken like yoda so you understand.
4. I'll leave the funny cartoons to Sd that's his thing.
But hey, thanks again for showing off that big brain of yours to us inbred rubes here.

Did anyone read an opinion column today from Kathleen Parker of the Washington Post? Here’s how she sees it. Years ago White, mostly Republican people were the most highly educated In the Country. not any more she says, it’s now the liberal educated people who are the leaders in smarts now. Her point is that it’s the White, now low educated among us that deny the end of the pandemic from the smart, liberals. Who knew. LOL.

My meme game is off the chart! That reminds me, I'm behind.

b.png

c.jpg

d.jpeg

e.png

We cannot fathom how it is possible to suggest, as has Dr. Fauci, that children require vaccination for prevention of Covid-19! This is so abhorrent an idea that once again we realized that we had to take a stand against testing and/or provision of any of the current vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 in children. And unless Dr. Fauci has access to data that we have not seen (or are we expected to just trust and judgements and opinions?), we are compelled to demand that this atrocity (for that’s what it is) not go forward. Is this the situation Dr. Fauci recently opined upon when he said para ‘often there is no data or evidence in Covid-19, so we must go on trust and judgements… his judgements’? We must remind Dr. Fauci that this is not science and that we and he must not make medical decisions or develop medical guidelines that are based on speculation, assumption, or supposition. These are much more serious decisions that require more than an ‘assumption.’..

I had to change it.... didnt want to offend the perpetually offended.

1. Morons, yes most definitely. Wearing a mask inside is stupid, wearing a mask outside is lunacy, wearing a mask outside when alone, yeah that makes you a moron.
2. Weak ass checkers. You're right that is a little off. Should be selfish weak ass checkers. Lol. If all this is truly to protect others first (remember, i wear mine for you....) then there is truly no way to argue that point.
3. Yes you are correct, ill state it a different way , strong in this one the fear is. Thats spoken like yoda so you understand.
4. I'll leave the funny cartoons to Sd that's his thing.
But hey, thanks again for showing off that big brain of yours to us inbred rubes here.
Offended? LOL. I don't get offended when my dog pees on the floor. I just correct him. With my big brain, you know? And my outbred personality.

Today is officially hug a Loser day. Hugs are the answer to all that anger. But it could backfire: there's too many of those dang holidays the government has initiated, just to sell cards - don't get me started. I suspect it's a Democrat thing, in a cahoots with the card companies. I'm hoping SD has a meme for it. His game is on fire! I got to get in on some of that mad meme action.

Okay don't mind me. Randomness abounds when you're woken up after three hours of sleep by the failing battery in your smoke alarm (a device that is probably only used by us fearful). Strong is the fear in this one - that would be better sung in the voice of Yoda, playing a six string Gibson.

None of this has to do with COVID. Which is great, because I need the distraction. Carry on.

Offended? LOL. I don't get offended when my dog pees on the floor. I just correct him. With my big brain, you know? And my outbred personality.

Today is officially hug a Loser day. Hugs are the answer to all that anger. But it could backfire: there's too many of those dang holidays the government has initiated, just to sell cards - don't get me started. I suspect it's a Democrat thing, in a cahoots with the card companies. I'm hoping SD has a meme for it. His game is on fire! I got to get in on some of that mad meme action.

Okay don't mind me. Randomness abounds when you're woken up after three hours of sleep by the failing battery in your smoke alarm (a device that is probably only used by us fearful). Strong is the fear in this one - that would be better sung in the voice of Yoda, playing a six string Gibson.

None of this has to do with COVID. Which is great, because I need the distraction. Carry on.

I carry........ a 6 string Gibson.......a black Les Paul custom

bill

If i'm being honest, I don't have a single operational smoke detector in my house. I've been talking about replacing them for years but so far it's just been talk. Not unlike the covid experts.

Finally starting to open the basement door a crack and realize the fact that none of this has to do with the vid! Im proud of you champ!
For someone who isn't offended you sure do sound offended..... are you sure it was the dog that pee'd on the floor?

I aint puttin a damn fire detector in my tar paper shack. Just another way for gobermint to spy on ya.

9orSLhg.jpg

I don't think the vaccine is stopping anything. The tyranny states are faring the worst of all.

1617157198293.png

Status
Not open for further replies.