Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
4bd0de4999f18d9e014ec46be1dac15f.jpg

1bf40344cde28ee69facc43ed619198b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure looks like "science" got its ass handed to it by common sense. The dumb fuks in Cali should have used 5 mask.

Ew7fkDpWYAY7zgu.jpg

Sad ,if de Santos was a dem they'd be showering him with awards.

Washington county yesterday announced they will no longer recognize any mask mandates from the cadaver in the state capitol. They are leaving it up to business owners and the public to decide whether they want to wear a mask or not. Novel idea...

choice? We are not worthy!

Super spreader event continues at the southern border. No mask, no social distancing, kids in cages. Somebody should send Fauci and Scott Gotlieb down there.

Capture.PNG

The early group got the short end of the stick on this deal.

Funny how the government pretends to be against slavery but every person with a job paying taxes is a slave of the government. Pot was a terrible thing too----until the government became the dealer! They can shove the cure up their ass.

b.png

So I had to fly last wk to golf. Funny ,social distance all thru AP but then packed on plane like cattle. Lady beside me complained to stewardess that I wasn’t keeping mask up as I downed my bloody Mary’s. Stewardess who was from my hometown rolled her eyes and asked me to. I did. Then pulled it down to drink again. Lady was traveling pleasure to see friends. Now keep n mind I was first class and our heads are at least 3+ ft apart! At end of trip she said I looked pretty healthy and prob didn’t have Covid. I went off and told her I’d had the vaccine and had worn masks my whole career and that damn mask was doing nothing for sorry ass!!
Then... I go down to get luggage and as usual everyone packed at conveyor like their luggage is going be first. I stepped between 2 people saying excuse me here’s my stuff and some women said You Need to Social Distance! Grabbed my stuff , she said how you get yours so quick? I was pissed and looked her in the eye and said West Virginians ride first class , bitch , and walked away. I’d had enough crap for one day. Crazy people.

Makes you wonder just what was in their mind as far as expectations. Did you at least look back to see her expression? LOL.

I sold a roof in the west metro last Saturday to a couple in their 80s. We were outside, and they requested that I wear a mask. No problem, I keep N95s on hand for going into attics. They both wore 2 mask, but instead of 6 feet of distance we kept about 16 feet of distance. They have both been fully vaccinated for 6+ weeks already. Every time the poor woman took a breath her glasses fogged up. They both had trouble hearing, and the wind was blowing about 25 MPH. It was difficult making it through the estimate, contract and picking colors. I genuinely felt bad for them. Hope things can turn around for them soon. They were a very nice couple and I hope they dont have to live their remaining days in fear.

I sold a roof in the west metro last Saturday to a couple in their 80s. We were outside, and they requested that I wear a mask. No problem, I keep N95s on hand for going into attics. They both wore 2 mask, but instead of 6 feet of distance we kept about 16 feet of distance. They have both been fully vaccinated for 6+ weeks already. Every time the poor woman took a breath her glasses fogged up. They both had trouble hearing, and the wind was blowing about 25 MPH. It was difficult making it through the estimate, contract and picking colors. I genuinely felt bad for them. Hope things can turn around for them soon. They were a very nice couple and I hope they dont have to live their remaining days in fear.
Its sad the unmitigated fear that government and media has produced.

That's sad. Given that level of fear, how will the government ever be able to make people like that feel safe again?

Status
Not open for further replies.