Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascist governments control by fear
Just wait...They have evil crap planned for us that we can't even imagine. This virus is only the beginning.
They are 100% serious about The Great Reset.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I knew it would happen. Now to figure out how to set up an account and order on darknet.

Attachments

• CCB614C4-2DF5-41CF-A5C5-647F2D97E147.png
    CCB614C4-2DF5-41CF-A5C5-647F2D97E147.png
    710.1 KB · Views: 23
The Greta Thunberg one cracks me up.

I couldn't figure out what was funny with that one..

Some actual scientists have been doing some science lately. Turns out, in fact, that there was no pandemic. The boys at the CDC broke a bunch of federal laws to produce the data they needed to get us to this point, I guess.

The CDC published guidelines on March 24, 2020 that substantially altered how cause of death is recorded exclusively for COVID-19. This change was enacted apparently without public opportunity for comment or peer-review. As a result, a capricious alteration to data collection has compromised the accuracy, quality, objectivity, utility, and integrity of their published data, leading to a significant increase in COVID-19 fatalities. This decision by the CDC may have subverted the legal oversight of the OMB as Congressionally authorized by the PRA & IQA as well.

Based on data for all recorded U.S. deaths through Aug. 23, 2020, the new CDC system counted 161,392 that were attributed to the virus. Using the older system, the death total was only 9,684.

vid.PNG

That alone ought to be enough to frog march Faucci, Birx, and the whole top floor of the NIH and CDC out of the ministry of vaccines in handcuffs.

That alone ought to be enough to frog march Faucci, Birx, and the whole top floor of the NIH and CDC out of the ministry of vaccines in handcuffs.
Oh so true. Unfortunately their allegiance lies with the side that will cover for them. Thats the world we live in now...

cOIpq8U.jpg

You boys just keep on truckin' on here. It looks like it getting a bit inbreed, so I figured I'd ask a simple question:

Since CDC apparently screwed with the numbers to inflate deaths here in the States, who was the perpetrator of the data manipulation that resulted in all of the other deaths that occurred in other parts of the world, including in Europe well prior to the change you highlight above? Pandemic, after all, means global.

Man, it sucks when the Scoobie Gang of logic messes up a great plan. KK, pile on now. I'm going back to chainsawing.

wow, its celebration day in the UK. Relaxing the communist restrictions and "allowing" people to socialize with up to 6 whole people!!!! Wuup wuup!
Meanwhile in Italy you have police enforcing the social distancing laws.
This whole world has gone crazy.
Completely and totally crazy.
Follow the science, but by god not the mountains of science and studies that show you're all complete idiots for towing the line on this bs.

You boys just keep on truckin' on here. It looks like it getting a bit inbreed, so I figured I'd ask a simple question:

Since CDC apparently screwed with the numbers to inflate deaths here in the States, who was the perpetrator of the data manipulation that resulted in all of the other deaths that occurred in other parts of the world, including in Europe well prior to the change you highlight above? Pandemic, after all, means global.

Man, it sucks when the Scoobie Gang of logic messes up a great plan. KK, pile on now. I'm going back to chainsawing.
You are hopeless...... open your eyes and look around once. Use that supposedly WAY above average brain of yours for something other than a hat rack. Start seeing things as they are, not what they tell you they are.The truth, It's out there, you have yo want to get out of bidens basement long enough to see it.

Please tell me this isn't the cutting edge of knowledge today, that a simple rube like me on the internet can outthink our best and brightest to such an extent that we exit reasoned debate and resort to 'nanna nanna boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.'

Can't we all celebrate together and breathe a sigh of relief that the CDC broke a bunch of federal laws and falsified data in lieu of an actual wave of death in our communities? I don't understand why that is so infuriating that it drags you back to sling mud at those of us trying to do our best to live our life, protect our loved ones, and regain our freedoms and futures.

How dare you point out that the cdc lied.
This is the scariest pandemic to ever hit the world! If you cant see that you are obviously inbred.

Our district is finally back to full capacity in person today. Masks still required but.....

Just imagine if they never would have went to a distant "learning" model, Our cemeteries would be full of teachers and students i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.