Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For BIll, I keep clicking "reply" to your comment but it keeps opening a new comment window for some reason bud.

click on the link, -->> http://vigiaccess.org/?fbclid=IwAR3bFwMg8tqOHZQUnKZp8c5bE5WuB1h8h3by8UPN2tJwMylzKJ7afUPZv6I
read what you want there and go to the bottom of the page with the big yellow box
check the box that says "I confirm that I have read and understood the above statements"
in the search box that pops up input "covid-19 vaccine" it takes you here -->> http://vigiaccess.org/?fbclid=IwAR3bFwMg8tqOHZQUnKZp8c5bE5WuB1h8h3by8UPN2tJwMylzKJ7afUPZv6I

Then just click on the drop down with "Adverse Drug Reactions" to view the list bud.

I can get just the covid vax that way. I was looking for the chart that compared all those vaccines as shown above.

I can get just the covid vax that way. I was looking for the chart that compared all those vaccines as shown above.
I don't have a link to the chart, this was fairly old information probably a month ago or so bud. I will dig around and see if I can find it.

The web address at the bottom of the chart takes me to limited access areas for media or pharmaceutical or others and wants me to make an account to look. I don't recall where I originally dug it up.
You can input each into the search page and see the numbers for yourself (the hard way). I just did influenza vaccines and it shows 276194 Adverse side effects today, the chart shows 272202 if that helps lol

http://vigiaccess.org/?fbclid=IwAR3bFwMg8tqOHZQUnKZp8c5bE5WuB1h8h3by8UPN2tJwMylzKJ7afUPZv6I

Their entire life is based on hypocrisy
Right? Pregnancy/Abortion is about 3 people, the Mother the Father and the Child growing inside. These people think it is only their body so it is their choice alone, the thing growing inside them is only a human if they choose to have it.

I dealt with this when I was 24 years old. I didn't want/wasn't ready to have a child either, but I was 100% entirely against her getting an abortion out of convenience because she didn't want her lifestyle to change. My son would be roughly 25 years old today if I was given a voice in the decision, I wasn't afforded one. It is one thing to do it because of health problems regarding the mother and child, "I don't want to give up my partying and grow up" isn't a good excuse in my humbled opinion.

Just my opinion there.

My brother up in Saginaw and family got the vid. Went to their Dr. and he wouldn't give them anything. Told them if they had trouble breathing to go to the ER... :emoji_rolling_eyes: My brother did an online consultation with a Dr. in FL that got them ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and doxycycline. Said they are all feeling much better but still have body aches and a little shortness of breath. Unfortunately the online Dr is in FL, so he can't just switch.

My brother up in Saginaw and family got the vid. Went to their Dr. and he wouldn't give them anything. Told them if they had trouble breathing to go to the ER... :emoji_rolling_eyes: My brother did an online consultation with a Dr. in FL that got them ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and doxycycline. Said they are all feeling much better but still have body aches and a little shortness of breath. Unfortunately the online Dr is in FL, so he can't just switch.
Same thing they told me. Go wait in the ER for 12-36 hours with non Covid patients. Seems like a great way to increase the spread and death numbers.

Almost our whole family got the vid a few weeks ago.
Wife was just wore out tired all day with cough, for me was like a bad hangover and tired, youngest son was a little sick for a day or two and fine, same with oldest son and he was vaxed.
I asked our doctor to give us ivermectin and he said he wasn’t allowed in our state. Since the wife and I are both over fifty we were asked by county health if we wanted to do the antibodies infusion IV we said sure and got it next day. Within hours we were feeling better.

Nothing to see here!

Almost our whole family got the vid a few weeks ago.
Wife was just wore out tired all day with cough, for me was like a bad hangover and tired, youngest son was a little sick for a day or two and fine, same with oldest son and he was vaxed.
I asked our doctor to give us ivermectin and he said he wasn’t allowed in our state. Since the wife and I are both over fifty we were asked by county health if we wanted to do the antibodies infusion IV we said sure and got it next day. Within hours we were feeling better.
Even if you got your doctor to write the prescription, pharmacies aren't allowed to fill it, unless for a non-covid problem. The exception to that seems to be some compounding pharmacies. But your chains won't touch it, and that's 99% of pill depots out there.

New checkpoint today. Now have we let this go too far?

Status
Not open for further replies.