Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Any updates Buck?

Hopefully your wife is back to normal.

Hey, been working pretty much around the clock the last 3 weeks. Wife is over her corona. She ended up on steroids and antibiotics. Took her about 10-12 days to get over it. I stayed home for 2 days and then went back to work. I know a whole bunch of vaccinated people lately that have contracted corona and been sicker than hell. One couple I know that I worked for this year has been going into the local hospital for blood transfusions.

Hey, been working pretty much around the clock the last 3 weeks. Wife is over her corona. She ended up on steroids and antibiotics. Took her about 10-12 days to get over it. I stayed home for 2 days and then went back to work. I know a whole bunch of vaccinated people lately that have contracted corona and been sicker than hell. One couple I know that I worked for this year has been going into the local hospital for blood transfusions.
Glad to hear your wife is better!

This is a problem. The federal government is going to have to step up it's game to continue to block life saving treatments for the 'vid.

This is a problem. The federal government is going to have to step up it's game to continue to block life saving treatments for the 'vid.

That is great news SD.

Truth comes out eventually.. 90% of Covid Hospitalizations at this hospital are from fully vaccinated individuals.

Time to push back!

hilarious!

Now do the pentagon.

I actually think thos one is for real

I believe it cause I read it on the intewebs and Faceplant:

This stuff is real scary!

It sounds too kooky but there are multiple reports (and by that I mean scientists not media) of this happening with the vaccines under a microscope using white light. I usually don't buy into that stuff easily and I don't with this one so far.
I think if you and I sat down I could make you understand what we see isn't just interwebes and Farcebook garbage bud.

Last edited:
I don't often weigh in here anymore, but when I read this letter from my former postdoctoral advisor Dr. Lawrence Tabak and I see the way you've managed to mangle it to fit your narrative, it made me sigh. Honestly, if you think that this was gain-of-function research, you don't understand the definition. Also, the report in question was filed two months ago - and was reviewed at several levels since then, - see the "abundance of caution" bit. Everything was above board. But please, keep using rain as evidence that the sky is falling. Meliora.

Are you saying covid-19 didn't have "gain of function"? Remember, I'm the idiot who questioned the 6 foot spacing guideline(purely made up bullshit) that hasn't been proven to make any difference what so ever. I like facts, not someone telling me to blindly follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.