Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week in tyranny...

This one is really shocking.
What, and who the hell do we believe about anything these days?
I do know one thing, my trust in the "powers that be" has been completely destroyed. So why would I trust them about the virus or the jab?

Half of Chicago's PD possibly being fired. That happening in other cities? You guys seen The Purge?
America is going to have some serious problems if these quacks aren't stopped. The vax stats don't seem to be matching up with what companies and government workforce entities are reporting. Everybody is going to be in tough shape if we ax half the workforce. Maybe Somolia will take us as refugees there after we're fully broken down into a 3rd world country?

If we split the difference (census -vs- BLS) and take the mid-point at 140 million workers, then 60 million workers refusing the vaccine mandate represents about 40 percent of the entire population of eligible workers. Put another way, in the best case scenario, if 60 million people quit working or were fired, the national unemployment rate would be at least 35% !

Interestingly, it looks like Delta is getting out in front of it trying to avoid the Southwest disaster. Now the question becomes, will the federal government use all its might to try to crush Delta for wrong-speak?

This one is really shocking.
What, and who the hell do we believe about anything these days?
I do know one thing, my trust in the "powers that be" has been completely destroyed. So why would I trust them about the virus or the jab?

This is why I don’t believe anything anyone says. Some crazy guy found metal eggs that grow and the Fauci says we don’t, then do, need mask. Now he says we can only have Christmas if we’re Vaxed.

Stay safe, be happy, keep your head down and do what “you” think is right. Because anyone that says they have the right answer is full of shit.

There has been scientists/doctors that have looked at samples of the vaccine under a microscope and have see living organisms in it. They also don't have a clue as to what the creatures actually are.

Maybe that's the gain of function the scientists added so the virus can advance and be much more severe?

Faucci knew all about it---after all, he created it.

This is why I don’t believe anything anyone says. Some crazy guy found metal eggs that grow and the Fauci says we don’t, then do, need mask. Now he says we can only have Christmas if we’re Vaxed.

Stay safe, be happy, keep your head down and do what “you” think is right. Because anyone that says they have the right answer is full of shit.
It's really important to stick to reliable info. I'd rather be right than first, so I scrutinize before I post. If it looks like complete whack-a-dudery, I make a note in my head and let it pass. There's plenty of reliable info coming in every day to keep everyone informed. Berenson's stats outta the UK for September, which he shared last week on Rogan, were an eye opener. Good indicator for what might happen here by Thanksgiving.

There is nobody that is listening to Dr Fauci on whether they can get together for Christmas!

There is nobody that is listening to Dr Fauci on whether they can get together for Christmas!
Quite unfortunate, but you are wrong on this. Way to many underinformed morons out there still listening to the quack.
Just watch your local news. Alot of fools out there.

Quite unfortunate, but you are wrong on this. Way to many underinformed morons out there still listening to the quack.
Just watch your local news. Alot of fools out there.
Disagree, even Democrats will get together with double masks … they just won’t admit it. Might be a few that hide in their basement! LOL

Here's a quick recap of all the BS chief quack himself has said. I can't think of a single thing he's said that he himself hasn't later contradicted.

This is an entertaining watch. It runs about 2 min and it's lots of bites and headlines as the science goes from 100% effectiveness all the way down to countries halting the operation.

Disagree, even Democrats will get together with double masks … they just won’t admit it. Might be a few that hide in their basement! LOL
I love the optimism. I dont think enough are there yet though. I see way too many of them driving alone with a mask on, way to many walking down the sidewalk with a mask on. Way to much fake fear out there yet.
Dont get me wrong, i would much rather you be right, and i truly hope you are. It would be a step towards sanity.

These have been the longest 15 days of my life. Biden said repeatedly that there will be no vaccine mandates. We are just so dumb that we'll never catch on to anything our "leaders" tell us. Civil war is just around the corner.

Government keeps abusing the people for their own agenda they will find out what a real insurrection is.

Status
Not open for further replies.