Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natty,
I’ll answer your question as a Covid survivor I’d like to rely on my own immune system to fight off any future exposure seeing that my body has done it once. I’m not opposed to the treatment but would like to see long term results before I’d commit to something that my body has already produced naturally.

I got the vaccine after my doctor told me not to. She changed her mind so of coarse I think they need people with my condition to test the vaccine on. I have to inject myself with other stuff every 2 weeks so I have no fear of a vaccine. The left doesn’t deal in facts, they make up the science they want to follow. The one certainly with Covid is you are not going to stop it. All the masks in the world didn’t change the numbers, lockdowns slowed it until lockdowns were over. Now they say a couple vaccinated people spread it so back to masks for the vaccinated (the number one reason I got the vaccine was to loose the mask). This has been political from the beginning. It was a way for China and he dems to get rid of Trump. It worked and now they use it to pass their trillions in spending. They will try to use it to get mail in voting next year. All these things don’t take away how deadly or not deadly it Is. The hoax is how it has been used as a political weapon from the beginning.

For me it is the oddly way all are pushing it. To me if doesnt make any sense. Rewards if you get it, punishments if you don’t. Exclusions, insults, they all make me just back away more.
I would have never made it in the military, I don’t take orders well, I tend to do the opposite.

Last edited:
For me it is the oddly way all are pushing it. To me if doesnt make any sense. Rewards if you get it, punishments if you don’t. Exclusions, insults, they all make me just back away more.
I would have never made it in the military, I don’t take orders well, I tend to do the opposite.

The more they push, the more reluctant and stubborn I get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally do not care who wears a mask or not, or who gets vaxed or not...their personal choice just like it is mine.
I also went through a lot of vaccines in the military that I don't remember or didn’t even know what they were, I don’t get sick often either.

And thank you for your service brother!

Thanks for your service as well H2Ofwler. Yes, lots of vaccines in the military!

For some, its the survivability rate of covid weighed against the efficacy and possible side affects of a unknown vaccine. Add to that the way politicians and the media are pushing it and it just doesnt add up.

Yes, I agree.

Here's what pisses me off now. Get the vaccine they said...you won't have to wear a mask. I did. Yet now mask mandates are coming back and it looks like I'll be teaching in a mask this fall again. I feel like it was a bait and switch. I'm vaccinated, and now I have to wear a mask to protect those who chose not to get it?

Yes, I agree.

Here's what pisses me off now. Get the vaccine they said...you won't have to wear a mask. I did. Yet now mask mandates are coming back and it looks like I'll be teaching in a mask this fall again. I feel like it was a bait and switch. I'm vaccinated, and now I have to wear a mask to protect those who chose not to get it?
Its almost like the vaccine either A. Doesn't really work like advertised or B. They're using this as a crisis to control how people act.

Either way, its pretty easy to just disconnect from the experiment and spend more time on a tractor mowing plots and burning chainsaw fuel.

Yes, I agree.

That should tell you some about the vaccines , not to mention the motives behind all of the power grabs. The whole situation has been a bait and switch. We all need to man up at this point and start refusing to follow this bs.

Its almost like the vaccine either A. Doesn't really work like advertised or B. They're using this as a crisis to control how people act.

Either way, its pretty easy to just disconnect from the experiment and spend more time on a tractor mowing plots and burning chainsaw fuel.

Ain't that the truth!

That should tell you some about the vaccines , not to mention the motives behind all of the power grabs. The whole situation has been a bait and switch. We all need to man up at this point and start refusing to follow this bs.

I have little problem with the vaccine. I personally believe they work, which is why I got it. I have a problem with now being told I have to wear a mask after having made the hard choice to get the thing...again, to protect those who chose not to.

I don't think anybody is any more or less of a "man" if they chose to get it or not. I also don't think those who got it are ignorant, mindless, uninformed, sheep. That's the kind of language I referred to several post ago that keeps showing up in this thread.

I have little problem with the vaccine. I personally believe they work, which is why I got it. I have a problem with now being told I have to wear a mask after having made the hard choice to get the thing...again, to protect those who chose not to.

I don't think anybody is any more or less of a "man" if they chose to get it or not. I also don't think those who got it are ignorant, mindless, uninformed, sheep. That's the kind of language I referred to several post ago that keeps showing up in this thread.
Was not just referring to the vaccines, but all aspects of this. Refuse to wear a mask, refuse to worry about social distancing, refuse all of it.
As I've said 1000 times already, and i guess I'll say it again, if you want the vax, get it its your decision not mine. I choose not to, thats my decision. Not yours. Doesnt matter either way.

Was not just referring to the vaccines, but all aspects of this. Refuse to wear a mask, refuse to worry about social distancing, refuse all of it.
As I've said 1000 times already, and i guess I'll say it again, if you want the vax, get it its your decision not mine. I choose not to, thats my decision. Not yours. Doesnt matter either way.

Yes I agree. And I'll repeat this one more time for you...I don't care either. You're not getting the vaccine. You've made that abundantly clear. Show me one instance in which I questioned your decision to not get it. Pretty sure I keep telling you I support it. Half the country refers to people like you as "dumb f-in rednecks." I abhor that language and that rhetoric. Also don't want to be called a mindless sheep and any less of a man because I got it.

Yes I agree. And I'll repeat this one more time for you...I don't care either. You're not getting the vaccine. You've made that abundantly clear. Show me one instance in which I questioned your decision to not get it. Pretty sure I keep telling you I support it. Half the country refers to people like you as "dumb f-in rednecks." I abhor that language and that rhetoric. Also don't want to be called a mindless sheep and any less of a man because I got it.
And i have never called you a mindless sheep, nor less of a man for getting it. Show me one instance where i questioned you for getting it? This is the problem, the people who have gotten the jab think its ok to look down on the ones who havent. You asked a question and i answered the question and you feel slighted by my answer.
Now calling me a dumb Smile redneck while trying hard to pretend you didnt is ok? Because i choose not to buy into the hype?

And i have never called you a mindless sheep, nor less of a man for getting it. Show me one instance where i questioned you for getting it? This is the problem, the people who have gotten the jab think its ok to look down on the ones who havent. You asked a question and i answered the question and you feel slighted by my answer.
Now calling me a dumb Smile redneck while trying hard to pretend you didnt is ok? Because i choose not to buy into the hype?
Thats kinda funny, the dumb f redneck line ,i typed the full f word in and it auto corrected to smile. To funny

Hey Natty, I'm with you, This rhetoric sucks. And it's tough to deal with folks think you're insulting them when you're actually repudiating the very language you're accused of using. This is the kind of twisty stuff that causes friction and discord. I'm not sure whether it's on purpose or not, but I quit responding on this thread as a result. Too easy to be misinterpreted, even when what you say seems black and white.

But I'm making an exception: I hear you loud and clear. The vaccine is a personal decision. It's an important decision and should be made knowing all of the facts. And nobody should cast shade on anybody's decision to get the jab or not. One of my best buddies is a heart transplant recipient, and even though he's vaccinated, the immunosuppressants that he's on for the rest of his life could mean that the vaccine is less effective for him than for other folks. But getting COVID could be very, very bad. We lost a guy at our marina (which he owns) in December. He just sold the boat for the widow. Heartbreaking.

Everybody who's around him regularly, regardless of personal beliefs, got the jab for him.

Not everybody who weighs in has an agenda, but for sure some do. It's up to individuals to sift the chaff from the wheat.

Hey Natty, I'm with you, This rhetoric sucks. And it's tough to deal with folks think you're insulting them when you're actually repudiating the very language you're accused of using. This is the kind of twisty stuff that causes friction and discord. I'm not sure whether it's on purpose or not, but I quit responding on this thread as a result. Too easy to be misinterpreted, even when what you say seems black and white.

But I'm making an exception: I hear you loud and clear. The vaccine is a personal decision. It's an important decision and should be made knowing all of the facts. And nobody should cast shade on anybody's decision to get the jab or not. One of my best buddies is a heart transplant recipient, and even though he's vaccinated, the immunosuppressants that he's on for the rest of his life could mean that the vaccine is less effective for him than for other folks. But getting COVID could be very, very bad. We lost a guy at our marina (which he owns) in December. He just sold the boat for the widow. Heartbreaking.

Everybody who's around him regularly, regardless of personal beliefs, got the jab for him.

Not everybody who weighs in has an agenda, but for sure some do. It's up to individuals to sift the chaff from the wheat.
Thats funny, any name calling and virtue signaling comes from only 1 side on here. Anytime anyone questions YOUR motives is when you get offended and resort to the passive aggressive name calling.

This is my sentiment. If you want it, fine. If you don't, fine. it's your funeral. On whichever side of the aisle you are.

I find it laughable the pro-vax people who think it's so black and white.

I also find it funny the anti folks who say "I don't wanna put that in my body" but then swing thru mcdonalds drive thru and are 80 pounds overweight.

Hypocrisy abounds

This is my sentiment. If you want it, fine. If you don't, fine. it's your funeral. On whichever side of the aisle you are.

I find it laughable the pro-vax people who think it's so black and white.

I also find it funny the anti folks who say "I don't wanna put that in my body" but then swing thru mcdonalds drive thru and are 80 pounds overweight.

Hypocrisy abounds
So anti vaxers all live at McDonald's and are 80 lbs over weight? Wow i better up my calorie intake!
The same could be said about vaxers, You worry about vid but yet you drive your car to and from work every day. About the same danger level.
See it goes both ways but the one side strives to divide using the "its for all of us " faulty logic.
I will do me, you do you and all is good why is that so hard to comprehend?

I read today that vaccinated and non vaccinated people are equally likely to pass on the delta variant.

No comments were made about us non vaccinated who went through the disease.

Vaccines are approved at different levels of protection. It will be interesting to see what the final level of approval says. By then we will have multiple new variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.