Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire thing has been about money since the beginning. stock market manipulation, meddling with realestate values, vaccines, never ending booster shots, etc., etc. It isn't going to end. The way I see it at this point in time world wide revolution is going to be a must to put an end to it. With all of the protests happening across the world I feel it is getting close.
The rest of the world is way ahead of us in pushing back. Every so often a peep gets through about people rising up in other countries.

Others here have told me to "mind my own business." But they feel they have exclusive "rights" to voice their opinions & beliefs, correct?? If this is America as you say, I should have that same "right" as well - or is America and the "right" to speak only afforded to "certain people" ??

What I CANNOT comprehend is why large numbers of Americans put their trust in the OPINIONS of politicians (not medically trained) - or their yapping, lying mouthpieces - and not real infectious disease experts. Maybe those same people will let me fly their bush plane on a hunt if I tell them I'm a pilot and "know how to fly better than most other pilots." ( I'm NOT trained to fly, but I can talk a good pilot game. )

I'll also NEVER understand how so many unvaccinated people will blow-off the RIGHT TO SAFETY of others (concerning Covid-19), and mix in with other people while claiming "their" rights. Those folks obviously DON'T GIVE A DAMN about other people's "rights" or safety. People on planes and in stores & restaurants now seem to think it's OK to rip off other people's masks, spit on them for wearing one - or beat up on them. The OWNERS of stores, shops and restaurants can't even require masks for people to enter THEIR PROPERTY - THEIR SHOPS - by new REPUBLICAN-WRITTEN "laws." ( and I don't disagree with every Republican policy. ) How is that freedom for the shop owners to protect themselves?? IT IS NOT FREEDOM. Common sense has disappeared in the U.S.

I'm NOT worked up or angry. I'm AMAZED and baffled by the LACK of some old-fashioned common sense about some issues / problems.

Kamala Harris “ I will not take the Trump vaccine”.

Andrew Cuomo. “ we will not subject New Yorkers to the Trump vaccine, we will conduct our own testing, we don’t trust the FDA for rushing this through.”.

“NY now targeting low vaccine areas, Hispanic and Black communities in low income areas of inner cities”. Who knew these are Republican strongholds. HaHaha.

Republicans aren’t your problem Bows it’s the inner city minority Democratic voters you need to preach too. They are the low/no Vax crowd. Funny that’s not on CNN

Genuinely interested....how do the anti-vaxxers reconcile this?

not an anti Vaxer here just not interested in it for myself. I had covid, it sucked for 3 days and I got better.

to answer your question. I reconcile it because all those numbers you’re looking at worldwide are lies. Is it a bad illness? Heck yeah in a lot of people it can be. Do people die from it? I believe so, But I think the death numbers are way out of whack. Lots of died “with” covid rather then died “of” covid out there.

We have been lied to for the past 17 months and I’m just to the point I flat out don’t believe anyone or anything on this subject. And no blowhard from any walk of life is going to change my mind. Trust is hard to gain and easy to loose. I trust nothing about this situation. So for me, I’ll keep my head down and go on with life until it stops.

side note I do get a kick out of the liberal/conservative spin on us that choose not get jabbed. My decision to abstain wouldn’t be altered regardless of who was supposedly running this country. So no, I’m not taking the Trump vaccine under Biden and if Cheeto man was still in office, I still wouldn’t take it.

Last edited:
not an anti Vaxer here just not interested in it for myself. I had covid, it sucked for 3 days and I got better.

to answer your question. I reconcile it because all those numbers you’re looking at worldwide are lies. Is it a bad illnesse? Heck yeah in a lot of people it can be. Do people die from it? I believe so, But I think the death numbers are way out of whack. Lots of died “with” covid rather then died “of” covid out there.

We have been lied to for the past 17 months and I’m just to the point I flat out don’t believe anyone or anything on this subject. And no blowhard from any walk of life is going to change my mind. Trust is hard to gain and easy to loose. I trust nothing about this situation. So for me, I’ll keep my head down and go on with life until it stops.

side note I do get a kick out of the liberal/conservative spin on us that choose not get jabbed. My decision to abstain wouldn’t be altered regardless of who was supposedly running this country. So no I’m not taking the Trump vaccine under Biden and if Cheeto man was still in office, I still wouldn’t take it.
100% agree .
Numbers have been wildly overstated since the begining.

Haven't heard much about Cuomo lately---I don't wonder why

Much smaller fish to fry!

Feds (?) dropped their investigation into the nursing home scandal.
I guess they are too focused on torturing the Jan 6th detainees. No time to pursue a crooked NY governor.
Always found it funny that they stuffed all the sick people in nursing homes then acted surprised when all the old people stsrted dieing. Kinda seems lile if you jammed any nursimg home with people sick with influenza you'd have the same results?

yeah, they "had" to do that so they didn't accept all the help that Trump tried to give them.

Yeah, funny how that worked.
I remember reading somewhere that on a average day around 7,000 people in New York die. Now i don't know if thats true or not and frankly I'm to lazy to look it up. But ,if it is true how is 25,000in a month overwhelming to them. Big numbers yes, but new york has a huge population so maybe thats correct? Not sure really.

People need to stop calling this covid shot a 'vaccine'. The measles, mumps, polio vaccines actually prevent you from getting the disease. This covid jab does not.

Better off to load up on vitamins C and D, and zinc and other things that help build your immune system. Eat healthy and exercise. That type of stuff.

Imagine if everyone had started that about 18 months ago................

I believe it should be called an inoculation? Is that correct?

People need to stop calling this covid shot a 'vaccine'. The measles, mumps, polio vaccines actually prevent you from getting the disease. This covid jab does not.

Better off to load up on vitamins C and D, and zinc and other things that help build your immune system. Eat healthy and exercise. That type of stuff.

Imagine if everyone had started that about 18 months ago................

Seems like I did the opposite, started cooking some really fancy meals at home because we couldn't go to restaurants and learned what "binge" watching TV shows and series was all about.

Did get to spend some fantastic quality time at home with the wife the few months she worked from home.

to answer your question. I reconcile it because all those numbers you’re looking at worldwide are lies. Is it a bad illnesse? Heck yeah in a lot of people it can be. Do people die from it? I believe so, But I think the death numbers are way out of whack. Lots of died “with” covid rather then died “of” covid out there.

side note I do get a kick out of the liberal/conservative spin on us that choose not get jabbed. My decision to abstain wouldn’t be altered regardless of who was supposedly running this country. So no, I’m not taking the Trump vaccine under Biden and if Cheeto man was still in office, I still wouldn’t take it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Bill. Makes sense.

For the record, I am pretty sure that I had Covid too last March just as my high school was shutting down. I had almost every common listed Covid symptom symptom to include loss of taste. I remember trying to take a walk with my dogs and making it from one tree to another and having to stop at every tree to catch my breathe. The very next week (we were on lock down) we had 2 confirmed cases on our school staff who I had worked closely with the previous week...think I gave it to them. :emoji_head_bandage:

Did an anti-body test in August that came back negative, so maybe not?

Thanks for taking the time to reply Bill. Makes sense.

For the record, I am pretty sure that I had Covid too last March just as my high school was shutting down. I had almost every common listed Covid symptom symptom to include loss of taste. I remember trying to take a walk with my dogs and making it from one tree to another and having to stop at every tree to catch my breathe. The very next week (we were on lock down) we had 2 confirmed cases on our school staff who I had worked closely with the previous week...think I gave it to them. :emoji_head_bandage:

Did an anti-body test in August that came back negative, so maybe not?
I think you can lose the antibodies but your body retains the T cells?
Is that correct?

Natty, we don’t know that these side effects are for the long haul. The memory loss could get better, as long as the others you mentioned.

It is as unknown as what the long term side effects of the vaccines will be.

I am not an anti Vaxer. I just don’t see a true benefit for me to go get jabbed with something I don’t know what it will do to me long term. You chose to get the shot because you were concerned with what the virus will do to you long term, I choose not to get the vaccine because I don’t know what the vaccine will do to me long term.

Just a thought, but what if in a few years men, or woman become unable to have kids because of the vaccine? Or it gives you cancer, or weekens your immune system, and now you catch many other viruses, we don’t know. That is why I think it is dumb to force everyone to get a shot, that is less then a year old, and don’t have any history of side effects. All to increase my chances of survival from 99% to 99.5%.

If I was in the high risk category, I may think it different. I may get it later this year, I may not. I just don’t see any advantage to me at this time.

Thanks for getting back 4wandering eyes. A very wise and sensible post. Agree with everything.

All that went through my mind as I was deciding to get the vaccine or not. I had the same concerns about the long term implications of an experimental vaccine. I think two things tipped the balance for me. The fact that I got experimental anti-anthrax and anti-chemical weapons vaccines just before Desert Storm and have suffered no ill-consequences, and the fact that as an AP Biology teacher, I tend to trust science. There are numerous vaccines out there that Americans take, some of which have wiped major diseases off the face on the planet...measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, shingles, polio, smallbox, etc.

I NEVER get sick. I mean...never. I don't get infections. I don't get upset stomach. I just never feel ill. My wife says it's because of whatever shit they injected into to me in the military....nothing will live in my body! Nonetheless, I got the vaccine.

I think you can lose the antibodies but your body retains the T cells?
Is that correct?

Yes TAP, from my understanding I think that's right.

I really wish people would stop referring to everyone that wont get the jab for Covid "anti-vaxxers"

Yeah, I just picked that term thinking most would understand I was referring to the Covid vaccine, in a thread called Coronavirus, and not the measles. Point taken though.

You mentioned that you have taken all your vaccines and that your daughters were all vaccinated, and I suspect most people in this thread are the same. So again...genuine question...not snarky at all...what's the concern about the Covid vaccine? Is it the pace at which it was created? Super computers can generate RNA and DNA data at a pace that would have taken years, if not decades, when the polio vaccine was discovered for example. Or is it the fact that there are no long term studies? Both?

Yeah, I just picked that term thinking most would understand I was referring to the Covid vaccine, in a thread called Coronavirus, and not the measles. Point taken though.

You mentioned that you have taken all your vaccines and that your daughters were all vaccinated, and I suspect most people in this thread are the same. So again...genuine question...not snarky at all...what's the concern about the Covid vaccine? Is it the pace at which it was created? Super computers can generate RNA and DNA data at a pace that would have taken years, if not decades, when the polio vaccine was discovered for example. Or is it the fact that there are no long term studies? Both?
For some, its the survivability rate of covid weighed against the efficacy and possible side affects of a unknown vaccine. Add to that the way politicians and the media are pushing it and it just doesnt add up.
Seriously I only know 3 people who have gotten it that i know of. 2 of those are my brother and sister who will do and believe anything a Democrat tells them. The other is a guy I work with. But, i dont really ask anyone either. I dont care weather anyone does or doesnt get it.
In all honesty I was saying the same things when Trump was pushing the vax through at warp speed (nice) . I always thought it was a bad idea. Its just worse now because its being pushed so hard.

For me it is both, and also the way this whole thing has been handled with the "sky is falling" hype even after we know better. All of this has made my trust in the government tank, especially with anyone in DC and the MSM.

I personally do not care who wears a mask or not, or who gets vaxed or not...their personal choice just like it is mine.
I also went through a lot of vaccines in the military that I don't remember or didn’t even know what they were, I don’t get sick often either.

And thank you for your service brother!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.