Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want good advice, watch the Oscars and they will tell you how we should live our lives!:emoji_confused:

Not sure how some people can casually joke about this.

Current report of 40,000 know reported cases. A jump of 97 more deaths Sunday.

2 week incubation period while being able to pass the disease.

Nature is and will be the great equalizer in our species existence.

Not sure how some people can casually joke about this.

Current report of 40,000 know reported cases. A jump of 97 more deaths Sunday.

2 week incubation period while being able to pass the disease.

Nature is and will be the great equalizer in our species existence.

Because it hasn’t affected them yet probably. Ebola was another scare that the public panicked over when they brought someone back to Atlanta a couple years ago. Is the situation in China bad. Yes without a doubt. The cruise ship stuff sounds pretty awful too. Stuck in your room on a boat and just having to make due without room service, general cleaning, etc... would be pretty terrible.

The flu has killed more people in the same amount of time, with a fraction the attention. It isnt a joking matter, but it isnt a pandemic either. It doesnt deserve the attention the media gives it.

Kinda like cancer killing everyone but Aids got all the attention for a few decades. Sells newspapers and gets research dollars.

Always figured some kind a bird flu or something would be what takes humans down eventually. Doubt corona is it though.

Some super flu with the contagiousness of flu and the deadliness of Ebola...

So, about 1000 people died in the world, in a month, from a scary disease, out of a 8,000,000,000 people, doesnt quite sound like a pandemic to me!
I will be on a large cruise ship in less then a month, I am not worried. In fact if I have to die, being on a cruise in the southern Caribbean sounds like a decent place!
No going to Cozumel and Costa Maya on Royal carribean area you? We leave later this month on that cruise.

The flu has killed more people in the same amount of time, with a fraction the attention. It isnt a joking matter, but it isnt a pandemic either. It doesnt deserve the attention the media gives it.

My question is what is going on right now that they are hiding and drawing everyone’s attention away with this virus crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't trust that we are getting the full report on this outbreak. I think it is possible that the death rate is much higher than the Chinese are letting on, they are very secretive about a lot of things. And that this is also killing healthy middle aged people not just very old and very young is weird too.

Reminds me of The Omega Man

My question is what is going on right now that they are hiding and drawing everyone’s attention away with this virus crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kind of my thinking too. I just feel like something else is going on and we just aren't getting the full picture. I listen to and read some off the beaten path stuff and it just seems like something bigger is going on. Would sure love to be a fly on the wall at some of our high level govt meetings. I saw some tweets and reports today that the number of dead is exploding and they are in high gear cremating bodies, but I have no idea if its true or not. Also read that China stole corona virus out of a high level Canadian lab. I dont trust anything having to do with the Chinese communist party. If they could hit a button and kill everyone in the United States I believe they would do it immediately. They are the REAL enemy of our country. Still waiting for them to start making those ag purchases.

https://www.ccn.com/coronavirus-death-smog-is-china-burning-thousands-of-infected-bodies/

Capture.PNG

No going to Cozumel and Costa Maya on Royal carribean area you? We leave later this month on that cruise.

I will be on Royal Caribbean, but goin to the ABCs. I do at least one cruise a year. I also like to do a little ocean fishing while I am in the area.

And November is coming.

Wonder why coronavirus? The name I mean. Why not coorslightvirus.
I do find it scary. Not like I’m losing sleep scary, but I also don’t think the whole story is being told. My wife ordered something on eBay and was told it may be a while before they can ship it because the town is under quarantine. Yeah no we don’t want that product, just keep it....

And November is coming.

Wonder why coronavirus? The name I mean. Why not coorslightvirus.
I do find it scary. Not like I’m losing sleep scary, but I also don’t think the whole story is being told. My wife ordered something on eBay and was told it may be a while before they can ship it because the town is under quarantine. Yeah no we don’t want that product, just keep it....

And remember not to pop the bubble wrap, because that air came from China.

And November is coming.

Good ... now I can put away the tin foil, the wife kept asking what the hats were for...

[QUOTE="Bowsnbucks, .[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say, but the Democrats are pushing open borders, and healthcare for illegals. If you do not believe that, just use Google or YouTube. They are also advocating for the Green New Deal (which had a provision of eliminating Cows). Most candidates want gun control as well, especially Bloomberg.

I personally do not want any of those to happen. Plus I am pro-life, so Trump 2020!

No democratic candidate is pushing for "open borders",.. some are trying to repeal the law that is being used to separate kids from their parents when they cross.

If an illegal goes to a hospital today they get free health care,.. hospitals cannot throw you out.

A green new deal does not mean eliminating cows,..

Man,.. where do people come up with this horse hockey?

That is the tragedy of our times,.. there is no truth anymore.

Thank you Facebook! LOL

No democratic candidate is pushing for "open borders",.. some are trying to repeal the law that is being used to separate kids from their parents when they cross.

If an illegal goes to a hospital today they get free health care,.. hospitals cannot throw you out.

A green new deal does not mean eliminating cows,..

Man,.. where do people come up with this horse hockey?

That is the tragedy of our times,.. there is no truth anymore.

Thank you Facebook! LOL

Like I said go look on YouTube....the candidates will show you "raising their hands for free healthcare for illegals in the debate" It is there...The Green New Deal ...read it. No Fake Facebook Ads (Russian conspiracy by the Democrats).

They have free health care now,..

They just go to the hospital and rack up huge emergency room visit bill,.. that we all pay for.

What the dems are saying is if they have health care they will be given a cheap inhaler for the asthma,.. so you do not end up in the expensive emergency room.

Or insulin for the diabetes, instead of in insulin shock in the emergency room

Or cheap high blood pressure medicine vs a heart attack emergency room visit

Its called preventative medicine and saves our country money.

Look I know you hate illegal mexicans,.. but sometimes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.