Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad! I realized i sent your check to the immigrants at the southern border---that's where it would have wound up anyway, so i just did the governments job and skipped the middle man. Sorry about the confusion.

ALL kinds of wonderful news today!!! Mask, social distancing, etc worked like a charm to stop the flu this year, but unfortunately those same measures werent effective against corona and 110,000 people have already died under Xiden's watch in just 36 days.

Second good piece of news this week is that the science changed on the Pfizer vaccine and it no longer needs to be stored at ultra cold temps. Other magnificent news is that the science changed again now and Pfizer is recommending 3 doses of the Pfizer vaccine. TRIPLE THE PROTECTION!!!!! YAY!!!! Sounds better than the lowly 66% success rate of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine that the gubermint just approved.

Capture.PNGCaptured.PNG

Here is a local “news” source. “
Some doctors say they have even stopped sending specimens for testing, because they don't think flu is present. Nevertheless, many labs are using a CDC-developed "multiplex test" that checks specimens for both the coronavirus and flu, Brammer said.
Another quote from the article “The numbers are astonishing considering flu has long been the nation's biggest infectious disease threat. In recent years, it has been blamed for 600,000 to 800,000 annual hospitalizations and 50,000 to 60,000 deaths.”

POOF!

qF34Fd4.jpg

On the white privileged note, wish my grandfather of Welsh blood who at age 16 pulled his dead, crushed father out of a West Virginia coal mine after they'd been working side by side could hear and react to the sermon... or for that matter my other grandfather of Irish blood who in rural South Carolina raised 11 kids during the depression in a sharecropper tar paper shanty side by side with African American sharecroppers.

And I'd venture to guess 99+ percent of those ignorant enough to feel guilt for their supposed white-privilege would find out that their ancestors weren't nearly as privileged as they ignorantly believe, and instead suffered FAR more hardships than ANYONE alive today does for just the possible promise of bettering the lives of future generations.

On the white privileged note, wish my grandfather of Welsh blood who at age 16 pulled his dead, crushed father out of a West Virginia coal mine after they'd been working side by side could hear and react to the sermon... or for that matter my other grandfather of Irish blood who in rural South Carolina raised 11 kids during the depression in a sharecropper tar paper shanty side by side with African American sharecroppers.

And I'd venture to guess 99+ percent of those ignorant enough to feel guilt for their supposed white-privilege would find out that their ancestors weren't nearly as privileged as they ignorantly believe, and instead suffered FAR more hardships than ANYONE alive today does for just the possible promise of bettering the lives of future generations.
Don't let details get in the way of your emotions. Follow your heart. (That could be the worst advice ever, If I followed my heart and did what made me feel good I'd have 37 kids with 42 different women)

If everyone just shut up and went to work, we'd be fine.

The more they preach racism the more racism they create. They know how to cause problems with the citizens that's a fact. Keep everyone fighting each other so we don't notice what they are doing. jmho

Sure I will hazard an answer,. but I think you already know this Kerhrke,.. so this is mostly for everyone else.

Poverty is much higher with minorities,.. typically they work jobs that interface with the public more than white collar folks and that causes more incidence of exposure to Covid. Also they typically have little health care compared to white populations (which probably goes back to crappy jobs). So when I need help with covid I go see my PCP and get snuck in the back door of the building and meet my doctor. The person with no insurance goes and sits in the ER room packed with sick people coughing or just plain decides to rough it out worried what the bill will be? Lastly there is the issue of housing. Minorities typically house several generations in one residence ($$) where as my mom lives alone and I live with just my significant other. (Because we can afford to do that). So when the grandparents live with the second generation kids you have a shit storm of Covid flying around the home.

PS I did go see my PCP and that is exactly how it worked.

This is similar to the question of "Why is it that when a Hurricane hits why do poor people (minorities) suffer more?"

If you think about it,.. it is obvious why.
Did you actually get snuck in the back door or is this in your fairy tale? I called my PCP when I got COVID because of my underlying condition. I was told I couldn’t have any of the drugs that work and to go to the ER if I couldn’t breath. I guess I forgot to tell them I was a middle aged white guy. When I got my test I was at the counter with a dirty Mexican, also getting tested. I can’t believe they didn’t send me to the wealthy white person side of the building. You have a lot of racist stereotypes in your post, typical liberal hypocrite.

My people didn't get off of the boat until a short time after slavery had been abolished. Not sure why I would be responsible for paying someone something I had nothing to do with but there is a lot of things in this day and age that I cant wrap my head around.

Did you actually get snuck in the back door or is this in your fairy tale? I called my PCP when I got COVID because of my underlying condition. I was told I couldn’t have any of the drugs that work and to go to the ER if I couldn’t breath. I guess I forgot to tell them I was a middle aged white guy. When I got my test I was at the counter with a dirty Mexican, also getting tested. I can’t believe they didn’t send me to the wealthy white person side of the building. You have a lot of racist stereotypes in your post, typical liberal hypocrite.
You got there before i could!
Racism oozes from every word the side which shant be named says, or writes.
The way they have made this into a race issue is both astounding and completely pathetic.

Im picturing the dude at the end of the movie titanic, pushing old people and kids out of his way to get the last seat on a life boat.

Good for them to experience what weare on a daily basis!

oooohhhhh.... Date Nite!!!
Hey it's my 10 year anniversary today!! Do you think I could ..... wait nevermind. I should post this in the successful hunt category instead, but 10 years ago I bagged my bride on a snowy afternoon at a nearby BnB. It was a private ceremony, only immediate family present. Tonight we're going out for our once a year alone dinner. We won't wear masks. She'll probably have seafood and I'll probably have a filet. Four kids later and it's been a blast, but boy is time gaining speed.

2021-02-26_095750.jpg

Yes was actually told to wait in my car behind the building. They came out to my car and brought in the back of the building. I was really sick and both I and they thought I might have covid,.. so they did not want me in the main lobby area. This is how they dealt with all possible covid patients you numbskulls.

You idiots are so fast to want to label me a negative it is hysterical.

The post is all about racism in our society of course it has racial bias mentioned in it. Good lord !

You folks really take the cake here.

Status
Not open for further replies.