Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/17/health/coronavirus-herd-immunity.html

Article from the New York toilet paper Times has some scientist saying we dont even need to get to 50% with corona to reach herd immunity. Cases are dropping across the US. I notice the FAKE NEWS has switched most of their attention to the post office. We are gonna hear more about herd immunity in the coming weeks. Hospitalization across the south have fallen off a cliff. We better hurry up and lockdown more like Osterhomo wants us to so we can drag this out longer....

Capture.PNG

Captured.PNG

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/17/health/coronavirus-herd-immunity.html

Article from the New York toilet paper Times has some scientist saying we dont even need to get to 50% with corona to reach herd immunity. Cases are dropping across the US. I notice the FAKE NEWS has switched most of their attention to the post office. We are gonna hear more about herd immunity in the coming weeks. Hospitalization across the south have fallen off a cliff. We better hurry up and lockdown more like Osterhomo wants us to so we can drag this out longer....

View attachment 31166

View attachment 31167

there’s something like 8-10 million people that live and work around NYC. Yesterday there were only about 300 positives. Les than 5 deaths. Something going on there obviously

Here is Fauci saying he lied about wearing masks to all of us, for the greater good of course, so healthcare workers wouldn’t have a shortage of them.
To put that into context. If masks work, and he knew it early on but didn’t want to create a shortage for frontline workers, we could have been wearing the same homemade cloth masks we wear today. If masks work, and he said we don’t need to wear them, but we really DID need to, wouldn’t he be creating a huge influx of sick and dying which would only more so overwhelm our healthcare system?!?
Ya can’t make this stuff up, some of us see what’s going on here, some just follow the sick and dead numbers as if they are remotely accurate :(

Last edited:
Fauci saying he lied about wearing masks to all of us, for the greater good of course, so healthcare workers wouldn’t have a shortage of them.
To put that into context. If masks work, and he knew it early on but didn’t want to create a shortage for frontline workers, we could have been wearing the same homemade cloth masks we wear today. If masks work, and he said we don’t need to wear them, but really DID need to, wouldn’t he be creating a huge influx of sick and dying which would only more so overwhelm our healthcare system?!?
Ya can’t make this stuff up, some of us see what’s going on here, some just follow the sick and dead numbers as if they are remotely accurate :(

The rona panic has run out. Stock market crash is the only avenue left to defeat orange man bad. It looks like the housing market may get there in time to do it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/i...stock-market-rally-now-or-cede-election-trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fha-mortgage-delinquencies-soar-record-60-q2-hit-all-time-high-157

there’s something like 8-10 million people that live and work around NYC. Yesterday there were only about 300 positives. Les than 5 deaths. Something going on there obviously
Well, they do wear masks...

The rona panic has run out. Stock market crash is the only avenue left to defeat orange man bad. It looks like the housing market may get there in time to do it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/i...stock-market-rally-now-or-cede-election-trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fha-mortgage-delinquencies-soar-record-60-q2-hit-all-time-high-157

But housing starts and building permits both topped estimates today, helping push the markets higher.

Fauci saying he lied about wearing masks to all of us, for the greater good of course, so healthcare workers wouldn’t have a shortage of them.
To put that into context. If masks work, and he knew it early on but didn’t want to create a shortage for frontline workers, we could have been wearing the same homemade cloth masks we wear today. If masks work, and he said we don’t need to wear them, but really DID need to, wouldn’t he be creating a huge influx of sick and dying which would only more so overwhelm our healthcare system?!?

A Corona housing crash is inevitable at this point, I can’t wrap my mind around a potential way to avoid it. But, people are taking advantage of the low interest rates and still buying line crazy. After the 2007 crash the markets didn’t hit bottom until 09/10 depending on region. I can’t imagine it takes that long this time. Looks like everything comes due in October...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill be putting some new content on my land tour page soon. Going to do a rain dance. Starfish can say whatever he wants about summer plots. I’m glad I planted this spring. Having my doubts on recent brassica seedlings.

You want new COVID content?

# wethepeople #donttreadonme

I have watched that 10 times in the last two days. We need guys like him to run for office. I disagree on the masks but everything else he nails.

A Corona housing crash is inevitable at this point, I can’t wrap my mind around a potential way to avoid it. But, people are taking advantage of the low interest rates and still buying line crazy. After the 2007 crash the markets didn’t hit bottom until 09/10 depending on region. I can’t imagine it takes that long this time. Looks like everything comes due in October...
I don't see how we're not headed for pain in October if there isn't another round of bailouts and a swift re-opening of the economy. Earnings season in stocks will hit mid October. We're over halfway through Q3, and all the stimulus, PPP, unemployment add-ons, and refi money was largely blown in Q2. I can't say i gaurantee doom, but I'm looking at the napkin and can't figure out how this doesn't just go right in the toilet. Days matter, and every day congress blocks any further action it becomes more certain. Maybe the fed can just buy everything and just send each of us $5,000 using ApplePay?

I don't see how we're not headed for pain in October if there isn't another round of bailouts and a swift re-opening of the economy. Earnings season in stocks will hit mid October. We're over halfway through Q3, and all the stimulus, PPP, unemployment add-ons, and refi money was largely blown in Q2. I can't say i gaurantee doom, but I'm looking at the napkin and can't figure out how this doesn't just go right in the toilet. Days matter, and every day congress blocks any further action it becomes more certain. Maybe the fed can just buy everything and just send each of us $5,000 using ApplePay?

I don’t want $5000 applepey. I want to take my mask off and go back to normal before it’s to late. And trust me its almost to late if it isn’t already.

3 hours from NYC and 1 1/2 hours from Philadelphia on the beach. My house is worth 35% more today than it was in February.
These people are not going home to the city. And their not paying the mortgages in the city.

this is from June after the peaceful demonstration. This is fifth Ave In Manhattan, the most expensive retail in the world. Excluding maybe Dubai.

should probably transfer this to the stock market thread. It’s important financially.

I honestly don’t understand the driving force of the economy. My 3rd qtr earnings will be35% higher than any qtr in the past 40 years of business. And I’m only working 3 day wks.
My realtor wife cannot rest as houses literally sell almost overnight. Even trash houses people are flipping. Most business In My area are receiving multi million $ contracts despite my state’s addiction to the attacked fossil fuels and its peaks and valleys.
Not sure the how long I can ride this horse as I was ready to quit but no way am I walking and leaving this kind of money on the table. End? Probably. When? Anyone’s guess.

I'm starting to wonder if the toxic levels of CO2 built up behind masks being re-breathed is causing a weakened immune system enabling the spread? These no-mandate, no-lockdown areas seem to be getting through the deadly global pandemic better than the most oppressed.

We're now a full week past the start of the big weekend in Sturgis. Will the health care system crumble as these 450,000 people contact 100+ people each on their way home and when they get home? These poorly distanced folks will have exposed 45-90 million people since last weekend.

https://summit.news/2020/08/20/swedens-senior-epidemiologist-wearing-face-masks-is-very-dangerous/

Status
Not open for further replies.