Cool Pics -Let's See Them

bobcat.JPG
Bobcat with a fresh kill. We wonder if it isn't a female taking the squirrel back to the den for some cubs. Do bobcats normally eat a meal this small where they catch it?

STC_0651.JPGNot rare anymore, but not too common to get them on trail cameras in the adirondacks. There was a pic of a moose and her kid walking toward my food plot on a bunch of adirondack facebook pages.

Got to find two other pics I have. One with twin babies and another old moose with white legs. Our club calls him socks....

1641187485472.jpg
Not impressive far as bucks goes. However, these guys must be brothers.... I have them fighting on camera almost daily between a few different trail cameras. Unfortuneately, both of them died the same day in 2018. A club member and guest whacked them.

Got to find two other pics I have. One with twin babies and another old moose with white legs. Our club calls him socks....

Love that pic of the Moose!

I liked this one. Didn’t see the owl the first time a looked at the pic.
5beacf0cf668a3aab2f1bc458c301def.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This must be what causes does to kick their nub bucks out of the neighborhood come spring.

Attachments

• E047138B-C44C-4B4D-9D80-793604D2F5C3.jpeg
    E047138B-C44C-4B4D-9D80-793604D2F5C3.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 38
Bird.JPG
Forgot about this one I got the other week. I have been thoroughly impressed with this camera for being really cheap. $40 although I don't think they make this version anymore.

Didn’t like seeing this one. Look how skinny that bugger is though.

a4cba34bd9c5b10c46676625ebe70c99.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Common site on our northern mn cams. Sometimes more common than bucks. Where are you located?

Common site on our northern mn cams. Sometimes more common than bucks. Where are you located?

Shawano County WI. They are definitely around. Didn’t see a wolf or coyote until fawning season. All of a sudden, here they are.

First fawn of the season spotted north of Grand Rapids, MN. Seems early and it looks pretty dang small.
View attachment 43284
It's a little surprising to see it on its feet so late in the evening too. Seems like we only ever get photos of fawns during or near daylight.

fd4b7dc4d598f8f4b176dd29584c9031.jpg

Only fawn I’ve seen. Still have a few on cam that look like they haven’t dropped yet.