Cool Pics -Let's See Them

The little guy has 2 antlers... just one of them is a nubbin!

It would count in the shed contest I have with my kids this year. Category for smallest shed!

Lol..speaking of sheds I'm glad those and some other pictures came in so I'm not wasting my time shed hunting this weekend.

Finally got a few pics of an eagle. Scratch that off the bucket list. Apologies I didn't load them on the desktop yet so the pics aren't great. I really let that fence row get away in the background. That's embarrassing.

20220217_142520.jpg20220217_142256.jpg20220217_142312.jpg

Makes for a super cool rack when the G3s are longer than the G2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes for a super cool rack when the G3s are longer than the G2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially when they're that long. In my area I'd say over 90% of the bucks have longer 3s than 2s and it's been that way as long as I can recall. I really like the look of long G2s, probably because I don't see many.

Especially when they're that long. In my area I'd say over 90% of the bucks have longer 3s than 2s and it's been that way as long as I can recall. I really like the look of long G2s, probably because I don't see many.
We have a genetic line that has been running through our herd that has lower G-2s than G-3s as well. Nearly Every one of these bucks ends up with a very similar rack and gets to a 5X5 at about 3.5 years.

Had some nice ones around last year. Never got one close enough.
Love these two picks below.

Last edited: