Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

The only reference I can find about kitty litter in classrooms are some stories from Time, Newsweek, Wiki, and some TV stations in various states. The kitty litter is provided in a pail for the students to use during a lockdown situation.
I suppose if I use my imagination it could be deemed a litterbox. But I think it's more of an indicator of how society has degraded to the point that we have sick people shooting innocent kids in a building where they should feel safe.

The only reference I can find about kitty litter in classrooms are some stories from Time, Newsweek, Wiki, and some TV stations in various states. The kitty litter is provided in a pail for the students to use during a lockdown situation.
I suppose if I use my imagination it could be deemed a litterbox. But I think it's more of an indicator of how society has degraded to the point that we have sick people shooting innocent kids in a building where they should feel safe.
The only people that are safe in a gun free zone.....are the ones holding the guns. We need better ideas. I like the idea of putting police precincts in the schools. Serves two purposes......quick responders and security during entry / exit......and getting used to law enforcement as "your friend" in time of need......if done right. We gotta get past this "bad cop" syndrome that so many of our youth have.

Edit: when I was a kid in grade school.....we had what was called patrol boys. We were mostly 5th and 6th grade boys that would guard the school crossings with a stop sign and a badge on a belt and a hat. Most of us couldn't wait to be old enough to become a patrol boy. We were trained by the police to watch for traffic and guide younger kids across the street at safe times. They have adults do this today I suppose.....but it was good for us to get some interaction with the cops and to do the "right thing" for others. The cops were our friends back then. Reward was going to patrol boy camp for a week in the summer at a local group camp. Fun.....and we were taught responsibility.

Last edited:
I think many of the folks with comments on here would like to think they have a healthy form of skepticism. Anyone who is actually serious about questioning the things around them would probably do better to first focus on understanding beliefs and where they come from. After all, if you can't identify your own biases, how are you going to recognize other's?

A good place to start are two books I can't recommend enough:

Why People Believe Weird Things by Michael Shermer

And

Think Again by Adam Grant

Guys, you are killing me. Just when I thought I could exit this thread and get back to the food plotting. This nonsense was put to bed in 2022. Even Joe Rogan, the rock head moron who got this crap started says it was false. This is why conspiracy theory’s are dangerous. Things that aren’t rue become true in peoples heads.

When we repeat this nonsense it takes away from legit issues and makes our side look really, really foolish.

I included links from Joes utube, an article about Joe Rogan backing away from this, a few news articles from Minnesota, North Carolina and a couple other states. Even though NBC News had the best report about this I couldn’t include it because these days anything from “mainstream media” is automatically false.

Enjoy:

I will freely admit that I have not seen them firsthand. I was told about their existence by a student at the school. Not as reputable a source as the Internet, but good enough for me.

I can say here in my town, the litter boxes were asked for. They were turned down. BUT, the lunatics who try to pretend they are cats were allowed to lay on the floor around the desks of some of the lunatic teachers who would allow it.
This.same.group of degenerate kids would walk the halls hissing and barking (yeah some said they were dogs) and of the normal kids barked or hissed back THEY got detention or suspended. It's utter lunacy what goes on in schools once the doors are closed.
Same school has pride day, my oldest got reprimanded for refusing to go to school that day. I totally supported it,kids should not be having that shit forced on them.
I could.tell many stories about it. It's sad really, good school, weird things is they still do the pledge every morning. A lot of great teachers, but sadly a few rabidly lefty lunatics ruining it for all.

^^^^ That is exactly the way our local school is, a very very small percentage of students try and do something for shock value just to get attention. In 2012 it was a couple girls making T shirts for gay pride day lezbo 1 and lezbo 2 then a few other students jumped on board, and it made it all the way to FOX news. Then last year after the litter box BS a girl in the HS tried to identify as a cat requesting a litter box word got around and people blew up the phone lines but I believe they talked her out of it. Last summer local restaurant in town sponsored a Trans Day for children with adults dressing up in drag and a bouncy house for kids...again crazy controversy. Now a few of the elementary teachers are pushing the trans/gay agenda enough that some parents started complaining that their third graders didn't need taught that at school.
Our county is 90% republican, the 10% dem really pushes the far left agendas wherever they can. I am so glad we moved out of that school district and my tax dollars do not support it anymore.

All can be verified on google...Celina Ohio, few bad apples make the whole school system and town look nuts.
It was April 1st yesterday, so I guess you got me. Couldn't find anything on google even though you say it was on FOX.

I remember being in high school and there was a kid (boy)who would walk around with his arms up like he was a dinosaur. He was a little off, but nobody paid much attention. That was 25 years ago.

Last edited:
It was April 1st yesterday, so I guess you got me. Couldn't find anything on google even though you say it was on FOX.

That took about two seconds;

Whether Litter Boxes are real or not the key issue is … they would be if it were not for Republican/conservative push back .

Same with guns. They’d be literally gone without Republicans supporting them.

The big push by Democrats now, is get rid of beef, eat bugs instead. Cows contribute to climate change . If the farmers didn’t have a large voting block .. they’d be pushing it harder.

Boys beating up on girls in sports, already happening. Liberal agenda.

Abortion, without Conservative pushback it’s up to the day before birth (like they passed in Minnesota). Democrat majority & Governor passed it .. plus illegals get a drivers license in Minnesota? Why? Insanity !

No conspiracy theory at all, it’s real !

I like the idea of putting police precincts in the schools.
I love this idea too. Our small town just built a new police department. I suggested that they do it next to the schools and that went nowhere. Response time matters in the active shooter incidents.

I also like the idea of a school having just a “report writing” room. What a lot of people don’t realize is there are a lot of cops that don’t work near their office.

Cops spend a lot of time doing on line training and answering emails and writing reports. A school that had a report writing room with a separate entrance where cops and game wardens and troopers or whoever could come and go, get out of their car and sit down. They would need a couple desks, a bathroom and an internet connection. The school would have armed, trained men and women coming and going regularly. They wouldn't have to mix with the students or staff, but they would be around more.

Do they turn off the water in the bathrooms during lockdowns?

Liberals rail against religion, the nuclear family, exceptionalism and success for certain* groups.

Is it a conspiracy to think they’re in favor of godless broken families, mediocrity, and failure……for those same groups?

I think not.

Do they turn off the water in the bathrooms during lockdowns?
Obviously you misunderstand what a lockdown is. The students aren't allowed to leave the classroom. Wouldn't make a pinch of difference if the bathrooms even have water if you can't go there

The only people that are safe in a gun free zone.....are the ones holding the guns. We need better ideas. I like the idea of putting police precincts in the schools. Serves two purposes......quick responders and security during entry / exit......and getting used to law enforcement as "your friend" in time of need......if done right. We gotta get past this "bad cop" syndrome that so many of our youth have.

Edit: when I was a kid in grade school.....we had what was called patrol boys. We were mostly 5th and 6th grade boys that would guard the school crossings with a stop sign and a badge on a belt and a hat. Most of us couldn't wait to be old enough to become a patrol boy. We were trained by the police to watch for traffic and guide younger kids across the street at safe times. They have adults do this today I suppose.....but it was good for us to get some interaction with the cops and to do the "right thing" for others. The cops were our friends back then. Reward was going to patrol boy camp for a week in the summer at a local group camp. Fun.....and we were taught responsibility.

You missed my main point. I can't find anywhere that litter boxes were in schools.
The school I attended had "safety patrol" crossing guards. Yes I volunteered for it.

There is no guarantee of safety because you have a law enforcement officer in school. Didn't work so well in Texas and a neighboring town sentenced their ex-liaison officer, for the second time, for grooming and sexually assaulting young boys.

What happened to the conspiracy stuff?

P Diddy did not kill himself!

Yet....

Does anyone here really care?

I love this idea too. Our small town just built a new police department. I suggested that they do it next to the schools and that went nowhere. Response time matters in the active shooter incidents.

I also like the idea of a school having just a “report writing” room. What a lot of people don’t realize is there are a lot of cops that don’t work near their office.

Cops spend a lot of time doing on line training and answering emails and writing reports. A school that had a report writing room with a separate entrance where cops and game wardens and troopers or whoever could come and go, get out of their car and sit down. They would need a couple desks, a bathroom and an internet connection. The school would have armed, trained men and women coming and going regularly. They wouldn't have to mix with the students or staff, but they would be around more.
I doubt that will happen. It makes too much sense.

My conspiracies;

Politicians invent problems that they claim to have the fix for (so they can stay relevant).

Media will mostly back liberals and democrats.

My philosophical view:

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy