Chasing Bandits

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
This doesn't have anything to do with habitat an if it's crossing the line please feel free to take this off. A friend of mine that recently retired from the U.S. Marshalls service wrote a book about his life an career as a deputy US Marshall called chasing bandits. My friend Luke lived one heck of a life that started when he ran away from home at 14 an traveled the US working for a carnival circuit! Then did a stint in the marines, then moved onto to a career as a deputy Marshall chasing the worst kind of scum you can imagine. I'm not one that reads books but he gave me a signed copy and I can hardly set it down. Each chapter is a story in an of its self. Just wanted to pass it along to you guys. It be perfect for reading in the tree stand during an all day sit. Books are $13 on Amazon
Respectfully Jordan

I bet it's a very good read. Many times I wish I had taken the time to write down some of the stuff I've been a part of over the last 15 years or so. When it's not written down, everything just becomes "another day" and gets forgotten about unless somethings jars my memory.

I bet it's a very good read. Many times I wish I had taken the time to write down some of the stuff I've been a part of over the last 15 years or so. When it's not written down, everything just becomes "another day" and gets forgotten about unless somethings jars my memory.
I hear you there Bueller. All my calls on the ambulance just kinda run together at times.

The book sounds awesome! I'm not sure it would be a good one for me to take in the tree with me...i tend to get into the zone when i read and become oblivious to every thing around me...lol

What line of work are you in, if you don't mind me asking?