Cell Cam Data Harvesting: Legit concern or not?

I’ll tell you. I hope and pray law enforcement has other things to do than spend time and money tracking down illegal hunting baiters with complex geo signatures. But, alas, who knows.

I’ll tell you. I hope and pray law enforcement has other things to do than spend time and money tracking down illegal hunting baiters with complex geo signatures. But, alas, who knows.
I think it's already been mentioned in this thread but AI could do it in no time at all. We no longer need a human doing the surveillance.

Read about 25% of the descriptions on eBay items and they are AI generated. You can tell if you read between the lines.

It’s actually an option when you list things.

Wait until AI tells us the best stand location 😲. It’s coming.

Maybe I should monetize that?

I think it's already been mentioned in this thread but AI could do it in no time at all. We no longer need a human doing the surveillance.
A big construction site we were working on has AI cameras set up to find OSHA infractions. And then facial recognition is used to find repeat offenders and to focus on them more. Its a scary time.

A big construction site we were working on has AI cameras set up to find OSHA infractions. And then facial recognition is used to find repeat offenders and to focus on them more. Its a scary time.
whoa!

On my current project last night was the first day we didn't have physical security and one day before our camera systems arrive. Someone came on site, climbed into a CAT 740 articulated haul truck and pissed all over and shit on the seat.

That's messed up

Ffs

I sent my cellular surveillance cam back. I couldn't do it.

View attachment 63304
I like your commitment. I agree with pretty much everything you say. I just feel like I’m nothing in the whole picture so it doesn’t matter if I don’t participate, it won’t change anything.

I like your commitment. I agree with pretty much everything you say. I just feel like I’m nothing in the whole picture so it doesn’t matter if I don’t participate, it won’t change anything.
No one grain of sand makes a beach, but you don't have a beach without sand.

whoa!

On my current project last night was the first day we didn't have physical security and one day before our camera systems arrive. Someone came on site, climbed into a CAT 740 articulated haul truck and pissed all over and shit on the seat.
Didn't realize Amber Heard was in Minnesota...

AZ actually. Wanted to hang out with @Foggy47 and all his snowbird F.I.P. friends.
Lol. Not sure what my "F.I.P." freinds are? I know have quite a few "P.I.P." friends tho......and we joke about those folks as "Previously Important People" and how soon they become irrelevant in today's world. It ain't easy for some to give up their prior status and perceived importance in the grand scheme of things. Takes a while for some to grasp that everyone put's they're pants on one leg at a time. Grin.