Butyrac 200. Clethodim, crop oil, AMS mix to spray on clover?

giannid

Buck Fawn
New member here but I've been food plotting for a few years. I've got a few acres of mixed clover that are getting a little weed infested. Sprayed Imazethapyr 2sl this spring and it did not work too well. Not sure if my sprayer wasn't spraying well that day or what. I definitely don't want to Imazethapyr 2sl right now as I want to do a throw and mow in a month or so and can't plant in that weed killer for 4 months. Want to get these weeds in check.

I know it's not the best to mix Butyrac 200 and Clethodim in the same sprayer but I'm running out of time, so I'd like to give it a shot. What mix ratio have you guys had success with these chemicals. I'm in northeast Ohio so it's time to get it done. Mowed it twice already but many of the weeds are outgrowing my clover and going to seed. Would like to spray and mow in a week or so.

12oz/acre of Clethodim and 1.5 quarts per acre of 2-4db. I mix 3 quarts/acre of Ams in first. Then add the Clethodim. Then I add 16oz of compatibilty agent then add butyrac. Last I add 8oz of NIS.

Presto.