Buck down!

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
4.5 yr old Mo ridge runner down! First buck taken off our place since we owned it (3rd season)! Couldn't be happier. Have a shed from this guy from 2 yrs ago.
Arrow entered high an came out the armpit. Buckets of blood once my color blind eyes found it!
IMG_1384.JPG
IMG_1383.JPG

Awesome Jordan! Congratulations.

Congrats on a great deer Jordan!

Congrats Jordan!

Congratulations Jordan! You have had a great year I would say!

Chris

Outstanding!!!

Jordan,
Nothing as good as taking a nice buck off of your own property, congratulations.

Congrats, the 1st off your own place is always special.

Jordan, that is awesome - and a dandy deer to boot. Just the beginning of more good things to come for you......................

Way to go Jordan!
Nice way to christen the place.

Thanks guys! My boys were super excited their pops got buck! First thing they asked me was if I shot him "right behind the shoulder" lol

That's awesome Jordan, What a feeling to get the first buck on your property. Great memory made.

Congrats Jordan. Beautiful buck.

Congrats man! Glad you connected!

Awesome! Congrats man on a brute!
Are you in a one buck state, or do you still have stand time on your hands?

Awesome! Congrats man on a brute!
Are you in a one buck state, or do you still have stand time on your hands?
2 bucks
One buck during archery one during gun season
Excited for gun season next weekend

Grats Jordon! That's great

In Missouri this year it's a two buck limit. You can take one during firearms season and alternative methods combined and one during archery season. Or you can take two during archery season but you're only allowed one before firearms season. After November firearms is over you could conceivably take two bucks with a bow if you haven't tagged any yet. Some areas also have antler point restrictions.

Used to be three - this year is the first year with a two buck limit. I took a small buck early and am antlerless deer only until firearms season. I have one antlered deer tag left to use either during firearms season or the second half of archery season.

Congrats Bud!

Great buck Jordan !!! After the work - that has to be mighty satisfying. Only gonna get better !! Congrats !!