Bobcat

Awesome! I have some good ones as well. Amazing how seclusive they are. If not for cams I would think in my neck of the woods they were endangered. Very healthy here and a ton of fisher cats as well

I have not seen a bobcat in person yet but I do get quite a few pictures of them not sure if there are fishers in Ohio

I have them on camera on one particular camera everytime I pull the card. The circuit they run is like clockwork.

Cool picture! I love getting bobcat pictures, we have quite a few on our place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More bobcat pics than I have ever had. Their fur was the last one in my neck of the woods with value. Now that their fur isnt worth much, they are becoming a numerous as coyotes.

I’ve never seen one in the wild. We are supposed to have some in the south and eastern parts of the state they are on the endangered protected list here and are supposed to be expanding their range.
Very cool and interesting predator.

I’ve never seen one in the wild. We are supposed to have some in the south and eastern parts of the state they are on the endangered protected list here and are supposed to be expanding their range.

They are very secretive. Some weeks, I get pictures of four or five different cats on 300 acres. We see one or two a year.

I had an encounter last season and this. I blew my shot last year by bumping my bow and making noise, and I elected to just enjoy the view this year instead of shooting.

My father got a trio of them on camera this fall. They are one of my favorite creatures.

Recently shared in the video thread I created, but just too fitting not to share in this bobcat specific thread as well.

They have been taken off the endangered list I fact they were thinking of having a season for trapping them this year but it was shot down

I have gotten pics and seen a couple in person by themselves over the last 10 years, but got my first pic this year of two around my mineral lick.

VV

I’ve never seen such distinctive patterning on a bobcat. That’s a great pic gobbler.

My dad sent time this video last fall...

EDIT: I just realized I posted this twice... sorry.
I’m pretty sure I busted an opportunity on the mother of this group the season before last. Had her at 12 yards and she busted me as I drew.