Biologic Game Changer forage beans vs Eagle forage beans

Brokenbear

5 year old buck +
Keep in mind we are talking the very first stage of starting the Buffalo system and I have a cockerburr, water hemp problem bigtime ..so thinking this spring to monoculture soybeans to simply be able to do a premerge and then use my field cultivator
10AC of no till of plots the largest about 3 AC in this first year
I have had disaster ag beans(heavy deer density) until I Efenced and with Efence good results but I don't have time to keep the fence trimmed of vegetation ..so I wish to try forage beans and no fence ..and then pick up with the Greencover fall mix or it's equal in the fall 2023 to start building thatch as well as better over winter cover and eliminate all fertilizer and chemicals

My local seed guy stocks Bilogic gly ready forage beans $44/50# bag in hand
The Eagle forage gly ready seed that I see is like $80 +/- a bag plus shipping

Does anyone have any experience with the Biologic gly ready forage beans ??

Are Eagle beans really worth price difference??

Thanks
Bear

OK a different question ..has anyone used Biologic forage beans and how well did they to deer browse pressure???

Bear

OK a different question ..has anyone used Biologic forage beans and how well did they to deer browse pressure???

Bear
I’ve used a regular RR forage bean and they are fine. It was a small 1 acre plot and some of the plants were able to make a couple of beans. The plants were only able to grow to about 4-5” though.

I don't have any experience with the Bio Logic beans. We have planted Eagles for probably a decade. They are the only beans that will stand up to the browse pressure where we are. The plot really needs to be 2 acres or over to make it here with the Eagle beans. I did try Real World beans last year and they got destroyed, we are going back to Eagle this year. We have a marestail issue here and Eagle has a new forage enlist bean that we are going to try and then follow up with Green Cover fall realease.

I don't have any experience with the Bio Logic beans. We have planted Eagles for probably a decade. They are the only beans that will stand up to the browse pressure where we are. The plot really needs to be 2 acres or over to make it here with the Eagle beans. I did try Real World beans last year and they got destroyed, we are going back to Eagle this year. We have a marestail issue here and Eagle has a new forage enlist bean that we are going to try and then follow up with Green Cover fall realease.
Hey great info and your plan is about like mine in that we have dirt pans standing by to straighten out some river erosion and an excavator to get the drainage ditches re-established then repeated burn downs and plant late mono culture beans then the Green Cover fall release planted on time ..our nemesis is water hemp that gly seems to invigorate ..
I am hoping this season will be out last season of chemical use ..

Bear

Bear

No better that standard ag beans.