Biden the classified document sinner

There is a first.

A post by Yoder that is short enough that I read it instead of scrolling right past.

I’d ask if you think the elections are not rigged but I don’t have the desire to read 500 words from you.
Funny how, what a few years ago would be considered sarcasm, is today taken seriously by some. (Fewer words for the reading challenged).

No one will be prosecuted because
View attachment 48645
Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information did cause quite a stir among folks with security clearances. I was in a meeting after this incident where it was explained to us “ Your name is not Hillary Clinton so don’t think you can break any of the regulations on handling classified information”. Everyone knows that some people are above the law. The requirements to obtain and hold a clearance should disqualify many high government officials but rules are for other people.

It is now coming out that the FBI/DOJ knew about Biden having classified docs before they even charged Trump, possibly before they accused Trump of having classified docs. Even Trump was cooperating with them. They never subpoenaed or requests the docs. It looks like the Mara Lago raid was a fabricated distraction so they could work on the Biden cover and destruction of docs he had. I mean who sends $700/hr lawyers to go and pack up your office?

These docs are like shed hunting for the lawyers. Some here, some over there, opps how did I miss that one earlier.

At least their finding a couple every day. Shed hunting never goes that well for me.

Last edited:
These docs are like shed hunting for the lawyers. Some here, some over there, opps how did I miss that one earlier.

At least their finding a couple every day. Shed hunting never goes that well for me.

I think the real issue is that his lawyers are conducting the search for these docs, how can they be viewed as unbiased investigatory team? It raises the issue that are their other docs his lawyers have not disclosed and possibly destroyed them as evidence.

Isn't it the FBI's job to handle the search? I mean when does a law enforcement group trust a defense attorney to handle the search? With Trump, they descended upon his house with a whole tactical team of armed men and would not even allow his lawyers to observe the search.

I think the real issue is that his lawyers are conducting the search for these docs, how can they be viewed as unbiased investigatory team? It raises the issue that are their other docs his lawyers have not disclosed and possibly destroyed them as evidence.

Isn't it the FBI's job to handle the search? I mean when does a law enforcement group trust a defense attorney to handle the search? With Trump, they descended upon his house with a whole tactical team of armed men and would not even allow his lawyers to observe the search.

Sounds like a job for Joe Pickett.

So that brings up the question, is the FBI more trusting then Bidens hired lawyers?

So that brings up the question, is the FBI more trusting then Bidens hired lawyers?

No ... we are seeing evidence of them not being trustworthy in the release of the Twitter files. The fact that Garland and the DOJ knew about the classified documents before the election and before the Mara Lago raid are clear evidence of collusion & a cover up.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish we could have a reset and line up all the corrupt politicians on both sides and strip them of everything and keep them from ever making a dollar again. If only we could get someone in there that didn't have a personal agenda and wanted the best for this country. Not the best for their side or force their own personal beliefs on everyone.
I dont feel like I'll ever see that in my lifetime.. I just hope in 30 years when I stop working there's something to look forward to. (Outside of deer hunting that is)😅

Now even "holier than thou" Mike Pence had classified docs discovered in his house. After more or less saying it was impossible...

Now even "holier than thou" Mike Pence had classified docs discovered in his house. After more or less saying it was impossible...

He should have burned those. Boy Scout.

I get the impression that "classified" documents to these guys are like "proprietary" or "confidential" docs in the business world that you aren't supposed to have printed or accessible by others but they're freakin everywhere.

I heard on tv that even White House menus are classified. My confirmation bias tells me that Pence's docs consisted of cheese curds & jalapeno poppers, and Hunter's were military secrets for the Chinese.

I don't care if their toilet paper is classified. If you are a politician or military and have clearance you need to follow procedures. If you can't follow those procedures in a competent manner you don't deserve to have a job that requires it.

I heard on tv that even White House menus are classified. My confirmation bias tells me that Pence's docs consisted of cheese curds & jalapeno poppers, and Hunter's were military secrets for the Chinese.
Probably because we would be pissed to see the expensive menu they have to choose from when they act like a recession or any hard times actually affect them at all. jmo

When is someone going to ask Barack & Bill Clinton if they have classified docs?