Biden the classified document sinner

Should the facts show he and Trump mishandled classified information in the same way, then once he leaves office, he should experience the same consequences that Trump receives. Time will tell what happened in both cases and how much culpability each man has, if any. No one should be above the law.

Every time I hear ‘no one should be above the law’ after the last few years I throw up in my mouth a little.

The dual justice system in this country is what’s going to bring it down. IMHO.

Let’s go Brandon

What I don’t get is, is there no regard for history?

If you think the IRA were a bunch of bad a$$’s wait until there is a ARA. Modern technology on their side or not.

Couldn’t decide if I should post this here or in the laughter thread. It made me laugh and cringe.

Big difference, one of them had the power to declassify and take them, the other didn’t have the power, and still took them.

I still think it is very strange CBS broke the story and NBC followed up on it. I think the upper powers in the DNC is making sure Biden doesn’t run again.

But his garage was locked ... pretty sure the dem power brokers are setting up Biden to keep him from running in 2024 ... when CBS news breaks the story with follow-up from NBC, something is going on.
Yeah and a special counsel already ? Hmmm

I think we will end up seeing president Kamalololol

Doesn't matter which party you want to look at.....they all do it. Some just get caught. We have seen that there is no such thing as "justice" when it comes to crimes at the political level. The rules don't apply to them anymore and we are all just pawns in this little game.

If you got rid of all the crooks in Washington.....it would be a ghost town! I am all for that....but it will never happen. The ONLY thing these folks are interested in fixing...is "elections".

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said for 2 years they would take Biden out after January 2023. Kamala gets in, elections are rigged and she will be president for 10 years instead of 8. Which means Obama will be running things from behind the scenes to destroy us.

Big media will get in line and take Biden down.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to who's catching for the WEF anymore, especially when it's a literal who's who of freaks, geeks, crooks, traitors, and pedophiles. They can have their world, faith, food, and science. I have mine, and they are not the same.

I’ve said for 2 years they would take Biden out after January 2023. Kamala gets in, elections are rigged and she will be president for 10 years instead of 8. Which means Obama will be running things from behind the scenes to destroy us.

We’d never last 10 years with her ! I guess I still have hope DeSantis will overcome the immense cheating. He should win 60-70% of the vote !

Did anyone else catch his response to the reporter about this? He can't put a sentence together. That old man belongs on the couch watching reruns of Bonanza on ME tv, not running a country.
There is no way they would have let him out there to respond directly if this was 2 years ago. And the press would never have gone after him like that either. The fact that they are letting him face this in public is very telling imo. There is an age requirement to be president, there should also be a limit. He's just a puppet that thinks he's running things, I'm guessing his puppet masters are finished with him.

Did anyone else catch his response to the reporter about this? He can't put a sentence together. That old man belongs on the couch watching reruns of Bonanza on ME tv, not running a country.
There is no way they would have let him out there to respond directly if this was 2 years ago. And the press would never have gone after him like that either. The fact that they are letting him face this in public is very telling imo. There is an age requirement to be president, there should also be a limit. He's just a puppet that thinks he's running things, I'm guessing his puppet masters are finished with him.
He started discussing running again in 24…then Boom the liberal media starts pushing it !

I think we will end up seeing president Kamalololol

You forgot the part about little green men from outer space abducting folks.

He’s the most racist, mean hearted, purposely divisive, least intelligent president in my lifetime.
Wish I could like this 1000x.
The racist and divisive things he said and the complete lack of scrutiny he get absolutely baffle me.

You forgot the part about little green men from outer space abducting folks.
There is a first.

A post by Yoder that is short enough that I read it instead of scrolling right past.

I’d ask if you think the elections are not rigged but I don’t have the desire to read 500 words from you.