Biden the classified document sinner

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
This is hilarious. After all the trash talk Biden did about Trump and classified documents, now we find out that he is guilty of the same thing. Below is one link to the story, but all of the fake news places (CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Reuters, etc.) have a story out on it too. Funny that it was discovered on November 2nd just before the mid terms but we don't find out about it until today. Par for the pathetic course.....

I'm completely surprised by this! NOT!!!

The man who cheated through college, had an affair on his first wife, called Rittenhouse a white supremacist for defending himself, was responsible for the largest superspreader event and death of hundreds with the Afghanistan pullout, and said the unvaccinated were going to have a winter of severe illness and death to scare people into getting the shot? That biden? No way! And the media who supported him every step of the way? They were in on something dirty? I'm going to have to rethink my position in the universe. This is devastating!

I am sure there is a logical reason for this ... and I am sure the news media is working on how this is just racist, transfobia, white supremist propaganda.

HRC. They can’t take a chance on her getting in the mix for 2024

Another batch of classified documents were now found in Biden's private office ... nothing to see here, nothing to see here ..... I wonder how Trump got them there? 😁

He’s simply the worst President we’ve ever had. Jimmy Carter is so happy Biden was elected!! He’s no longer at the bottom !

Dems love him, he's a figure head that has no idea what's going on and doesn't want to know.

Lol, they are claiming to have found a second batch of biden's classified documents at a different location.

Now I'm hearing the Dems are planting them to get Biden out of the picture. The state is deep.

This gets better and better.

<iframe width="900" height="506" src="
" title="‘What were you thinking?’: Biden reacts to classified documents found in Delaware home" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But his garage was locked ... pretty sure the dem power brokers are setting up Biden to keep him from running in 2024 ... when CBS news breaks the story with follow-up from NBC, something is going on.

But his garage was locked ... pretty sure the dem power brokers are setting up Biden to keep him from running in 2024 ... when CBS news breaks the story with follow-up from NBC, something is going on.
Me thinks a second term for Joe means "President Kamila" at some point. No one wants that....