Battery Powered Turkey Dragger

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
Can't hardly wait to try this baby out:

mQl1iAJ.jpg

yO3Vfzl.jpg

whZGTFx.jpg

I borrowed one for last deer season, it was fantastic still not sold on the 5k price tag but man was it quick getting in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great tool Native! May need to put some mudders on it for turkey pulling!?!?!

picked up a no name from Amazon for my son a few years back. Its still going and less then 1/2 of $5K

picked up a no name from Amazon for my son a few years back. Its still going and less then 1/2 of $5K

Curious what you have after using one for a while I would really like to have one for next year.

Curious what you have after using one for a while I would really like to have one for next year.

Just went out and snapped pics. It’s a goplus. Did a quick search on Amazon and can’t find it. It’s probably a matter of who put their sticker on a Chinese Ebike when I bought it. I think it’s about 5 years old and still going strong. The manual was crap and there was no customer support. When I first got it, it was a dude, wouldn’t run.

I couldn’t find any customer service and the seller didn’t return emails so I took the box housing the electronics apart. A wire had come loose in shipping. Plugged that in and it’s been going ever since.
AA8345A9-4338-4167-8CD5-3E8843A1E531.jpeg
4E43A2F6-5421-4230-B9EC-DABFC4EF3035.jpeg

Oh I paid about $1800/$1900 back then.
The battery life is amazing.

Sorry,
And make sure it’s an electric bike. Not electric assist. My neighbor bought one that is assist. You have to pedal as the motor just assists. I think he tossed it in the bushes….

I had a Quietkat bike and the thing was garbage. Not enough power to go up hills without peddling like mad and the chain kept coming off the sprocket and the ride was very hard. I tried a spring seat and it helped a little but then I got the SurRon from Luna Cycle. It has a lot more power and was night and day difference going up hills and the suspension works well even for a big guy like me. 6'8" 290LBS.

I have a Rambo I bought used from a guy for $2,200. Came with a few bells and whistles, and I added a few more. Certainly still have to pedal going up steep hills but it cuts my time to and from stands down significantly and I'm not all sweaty when I get there. I've had it for 3 seasons now without any issues.

My wife and I rode ones in the moutains of Idaho a couple of years ago on a guided trail ride, they were sweet. Price tag at the time for those models was $1,200.

Good looking set up Native! Love mine. 5th season. Off brand fat tire 75W mid mount motor. Can't imagine using one in really hilly terrain but for gentle sloping terrain with a few hills here and there they are amazing for getting to and from stand with no noise or scent on the ground.
7C641B91-4C20-420B-8C8D-D5D623A43F54.jpeg

Good looking set up Native! Love mine. 5th season. Off brand fat tire 75W mid mount motor. Can't imagine using one in really hilly terrain but for gentle sloping terrain with a few hills here and there they are amazing for getting to and from stand with no noise or scent on the ground.
View attachment 42104
what brand is this?i like that rack on the back !

john - I don't remember. I actually bought it from a member on here (MN Slick), that imported them from China. Came with fenders and a very small rack on back. Ordered rack you see from Amazon n just attached to the small rack that came with the bike.

Bought it in 2018 and haven't had a single issue with it. Chain has never came off. Thumb throttle or pedal assist that kicks in the motor when you pedal. The fenders are very functional when riding after a rain or with wet interior roads. Keeps the spray from covering your pants and back side.

View attachment 42104

That's a great looking setup TC. I love the rack.