Archery Hunters what are you seeing?

First hunt tonight. It's probably going to be more of a scouting trip. The wind isn't right for a stand I want to be in so I'm hitting another that could produce deer, but more than likely they'll be 80 to 100 yards away.

Saw 10 from the plot last night.

Great Hunt this morning in Missouri from The Jordan Selsor Stand!

Thanks, John!

Our daylight deer movement is down a lot in the last week. Nothing has changed except leaf drop. We see this every year. When we get heavy leaf drop the deer get weird for a while. Have fun you guys that have all those nice big bodied, full racked bucks. Don't take them for granted. Our deer herd is in a world of hurt. We have had 5 cameras out for the last month, in places that have held more deer in previous years. This year it looks like a total of 10 deer in those locations in a month.

Good doe movement this a.m, only one small buck. Does were moving still at 9:30 when I decided I wasnt going to see any more buck movement. It was a nice sit. Had the number one buck on my hit list during killable light 3 times last week on camera. Love for him to give me a chance sooner rather than later. Lost my last good one to the neighbors during gun season last year.

I have had 6 hunts now and yet to see a single deer. Been hunting the edges with the wind but nothing. I did pull a camera on a stand I sat last weekend, the next night a nice buck was in it at 630. His one mistake was a day to late for me. That was the only daytime phot of a buck I have had in over a month so hopefully things will start to pick up. With the above average temps for the last two weeks everything has been nocturnal.

No Complaints. Focusing only on cold fronts. Been after 5 year old 10 very large deer. Have seen him seven out of 8 1.5 hour evening sits. Had him close to 40 yd mark several times. So last night I set up on water hole wind was just not right had fox come in and confirm at 6 pm so I moved over 50 yards and he showed at 6.30 along with 4 others bucks at once and of course went to area of water hole. Just out of range again. So the pursuit continues. My Reconyx are set overhead on stands on time lapse.
This year appears to be as good as it gets with growing plots and deer activity my place anyway. Western Wisconsin

Attachments

• 2014-10-04 18-30-00 T.JPG
    2014-10-04 18-30-00 T.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 2014-10-04 18-43-00 T.JPG
    2014-10-04 18-43-00 T.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 19
I've had this guy around my 40 all summer hoping to get a crack at him but he recently went nocturnal. Not the biggest but I'd be happy with him. Should I hold off hunting until I get daylight pictures again, it's only 40 acres and I don't want to screw anything up with him.

Back at work for 48hr. Glad to hear you guys are seeing some deer!!!! Those are some pretty bucks MoBuckchaser!

Deer were moving with the light rain and cold temps.

I hate to say how many as the MN DNR might issue more doe tags in my zone if they read this.... But it was double digits!

Get out there guys!

My and I are still O fer as for seeing.

Dad had a mature buck sneak up on him and bust him at 22 yards tonight, couldn't count tines but sounded like a 130" minimum by his description...It's probably time to get serious.

My wife offered to let me get out an hunt this morning so I jumped on the oppritunity. Didnt see a thing:(. Browse was light on the plots. Not many rubs or scrapes. I think it's still early yet in Mo. I think they are still held up in the timber eating acorns. Either that or all the A holes got corn piles out.

On the rut post , my Son this am, he passed, I won't. Great action Sunday/Monday. Today the high winds squelched the deal. s/b building for shocking news 11/1=11/11. wow, I don't even need DDH(Dumb and Dumber hunting) to give me the moon phase for that. :)
I love those double patch bucks. I have a big doe running around with it. I hope you get him.

My wife offered to let me get out an hunt this morning so I jumped on the oppritunity. Didnt see a thing:(. Browse was light on the plots. Not many rubs or scrapes. I think it's still early yet in Mo. I think they are still held up in the timber eating acorns. Either that or all the A holes got corn piles out.

She LET you go hunting? o_O

On the rut post , my Son this am, he passed, I won't. Great action Sunday/Monday. Today the high winds squelched the deal. s/b building for shocking news 11/1=11/11. wow, I don't even need DDH(Dumb and Dumber hunting) to give me the moon phase for that. :)
Good luck with him!

With a baby less than a wk old at home an 2 other rascals yes she "let" me go hunting haha. It hurts to say that

Have her LET you hunt for 5 days up north starting tomorrow!:D

Deer were moving last night. Light rain and SNOW flurries. o_O I saw 3 deer out feeding just before getting into my stand......and had two come thru. Plump does.