Anyone else having issues with Spartan's Lumen- moisture inside?

Tamarack

5 year old buck +
3 of 4 have gotten moisture inside, enough to show inside the lens and screen. Very wet when first opening them.. They then leave residue in the lens after drying out. I was able to send one back(paid shipping) and they exchanged for a Gocam white flash(paid shipping). One other the warranty expired the other I'll find out next week.

Either this is being discussed elsewhere and I'm not seeing it in a quick search or I'm having really bad luck with these. I had 2 Boly's under water for a day and 1 is perfectly fine and the other has residue inside but looks like I'll be able to get at it to clean it off- the camera itself works. Also a Stealhcam Flashback and a GardePro white flash cellular, both survived.

If others are having issues with the Lumen then (getting conspiratorial) I wonder if that's why it's been over a year delay in getting new ones in. They're making sure that issue is fixed.

The Lumens were NOT underwater- not even on this creek. This is one of the Boly's:

In case you're wondering... I was keeping an eye on things via my cellcams. It's a 2 hour drive. The creek has never been close to being this high. I get the below picture in the morning(its antenna was sticking out an inch) so flew up there. Attach40398_20240623_142656.jpg