Any one been involved with Tony?

Tony tried to sue whitetail ambush years ago because the guy that runs that company was a former attendee of boot camp. the case was dismissed or dropped. Lawyer probably logged on to sites like this and found out there is no secret batter.

I'm still not opposed to a guy using these services though. We're a nutty bunch that kinda eats this stuff up. The average Joe won't or can't delve into the habitat thing like some of us.

Tony was a student of mother nature ... that is like trying trying to pick up the first apple, call it an apple, and say you created it. Like when you see a fallen tree with new growth and deer browsing ... claim you created hinge cutting.

He tried to protect via an NDA something where there was a ton of prior art ... no legal basis.

Too bad, you can still make a lot of money with out attacking or intimidating those who want to learn ... look at Lickcreek ...

you can still make a lot of money with out attacking or intimidating those who want to learn ... look at Lickcreek ...

True story..

I once offered Paul two interns to follow him around while he dictated free of charge for a year for a cut on the book.

He declined, Pauls made some $ at it but no where near what he could have. He was driven by things beyond cash.

I've owned my farm for over 4 years now. I'm a land management book/dvd/video/forum junkie. Me and a buddy went to the Lapratt boot camp this year and I was very impressed. I thought it was great. Did I already know some of the stuff? Yes. But I still thought it was well worth it to see the techniques in action. Not only did I learn a lot, it was also super entertaining. I'll probably go again someday.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk