Almost Made it Out of Iowa!

M

MoLandOwner

Until this guy pulled me over on the off ramp 2 miles south of the MN Border! Been pulling my trailer all over the state of Iowa for the past 14 years, never been pulled over until now! Glad I had no warrants this time!:eek:

bull.jpg

What was the violation?

What was the violation?

Seat belt he thought, or said. But I had it on.

So he was profiling......trying to make something out of nothing.

Seat belt he thought, or said. But I had it on.

So he was profiling......trying to make something out of nothing.
Uh huh. So u slipped it on without getting noticed :D. Been there done that :cool:

Your lucky he didn't see you tossing those beer cans out the window. Looks like u took the picture before being pulled over? U should of tried to get a selfie with him!

You should know better than to drive a red vehicle,;) they always get stopped more than any other color. :DI bet you wait until your across the MN state line before getting off the Interstate again. Unless it was an emergency, I know I would, had you been 2 miles into MN you likely would never have been pulled over at all.

You should know better than to drive a red vehicle,;) they always get stopped more than any other color. :DI bet you wait until your across the MN state line before getting off the Interstate again. Unless it was an emergency, I know I would, had you been 2 miles into MN you likely would never have been pulled over at all.

I was on fumes, or I don't stop.

I'd rather be pulled over in Iowa than Missouri. Had a real bad experience once with them.

I traveled 14 states and central Canada for many years. Iowa always enforced their speed limits and laws way more than any other. The 55 MPH speed limit days were pure hell on a traveling guy. Remember "fuzz busters" and CB radio? Yowser.

Yep, won't drive threw iowa or Missouri anymore. They'll pull you over for any stupid thing. When I go to mn I stick to the dakotas and Nebraska where it's a lot more lenient and barney fife isn't such an a-hole.

The best thing ever to come out of Iowa? Interstate 35.

You can always tell an Iowa bride.....by the braids in her armpits.

I will send you an IAFF sticker. That will look good on that red truck! Then just put the pedal to the medal

I hear this is how it got it's name. Idiots Out Walking Around IOWA