80 Acres of hunting Land in EC MN $60K

Looks like it would hold some deer if you had a place to stay or live closeby

Looks like it would hold some deer if you had a place to stay or live closeby

2015 Survey says 11% of the deer hunters in that area were satisfied to any degree with the deer seen on stand. Not promising.

2015 Survey says 11% of the deer hunters in that area were satisfied to any degree with the deer seen on stand. Not promising.

State Farm says its not that bad!;)

That sounds like @West Branch 's neck of the woods. I think he's been saying they've got major wolf issues over there.

Anti freeze can turn major into moderate
Moderate to minor
U guys in mn need to learn that

Anti freeze can turn major into moderate
Moderate to minor
U guys in mn need to learn that

I thought I read they changed the ingredients in anti freeze and its no longer attractive to canines?

That sounds like @West Branch 's neck of the woods. I think he's been saying they've got major wolf issues over there.

I think this place is probably almost 50 miles south of me. If you look where Rock Creek is, it might be far enough south that wolves are rare. I am sure they still have the east central mn issue of pockets of some deer and pockets of no deer. At just over 1 hour from the cities even as swamp ground I would bet this sells fairly quickly.

I thought I read they changed the ingredients in anti freeze and its no longer attractive to canines?
It will still kill them, they just put in something nasty tasting to keep them from drinking it now. The previous formulas were very sweet to the taste, thus they would ingest enough to kill them.

just northeast of me a bit. I have an uncle with land that has to be right near this piece. Wolves are present, but not a huge issue/never saw one

The meat it's mixed in. Apparently rat poison works too. Of course I would never do such a thing.
U guys can complain all u want this land is dirt cheap

Looks like it was heavily logged not too long ago.

That area's not bad hunting wise from what I've seen pulled out of there. It's not like SE with APR's, but they tend to have decent numbers (or obliterating harvest goals). I had a friend who wasn't too far away from there who'd always post bone pics in November.