$70.00 cam

In case you missed it...a bit confusing but a 50% off code and $50 off code on GardePro until the 14th. May or may not be cheaper than what you guys have been getting from Amazon. May just be the model pictured in the screenshot.

I should have mentioned you have to go to the YouTube page for the info. Comments section.

Dang… No T5NG listed. I guess that is a trail cam pro exclusive item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any cheap SDs out there worth a darn? I want a bunch...miss the old bargain days of Tascos. Had a rough run with muddys and stealths

Any cheap SDs out there worth a darn? I want a bunch...miss the old bargain days of Tascos. Had a rough run with muddys and stealths
Do you mean cams, or SD cards? We're still having pretty good luck with the gardepro E5 which is 39.99 on amazon now.

Do you mean cams, or SD cards? We're still having pretty good luck with the gardepro E5 which is 39.99 on amazon now.
My bad buddy, sd card (non cell) trail cameras. $40 isnt bad...i am still hung up and dreaming of the 20$ tascos of days gone by. I need to get with the times.

I picked up another one, it wouldn't allow me to get more than one.

Last edited:
My bad buddy, sd card (non cell) trail cameras. $40 isnt bad...i am still hung up and dreaming of the 20$ tascos of days gone by. I need to get with the times.

$30 here:
https://freedomusasales.com/products/tasco-8mp-megapixel-tan-trail-camera-low-glow

This one is $25 , at Amazon as well:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bresser-...-Display-includes-RCA-and-USB-Cables/54265514

I had a friend with those tascos. The pics he'd share had great quality but often the bucks were staring right at the camera. I like the cheap gardepros because they're no-glow, vs low-glow on the other cheapies. I checked now to see how Trailcampro phrased their love affair with the cheap guardepro models, but see they don't have them for sale right now. Wonder why. IIRC they said something about them being the first sub $100 cam they ever fully endorsed.

I had a friend with those tascos. The pics he'd share had great quality but often the bucks were staring right at the camera. I like the cheap gardepros because they're no-glow, vs low-glow on the other cheapies. I checked now to see how Trailcampro phrased their love affair with the cheap guardepro models, but see they don't have them for sale right now. Wonder why. IIRC they said something about them being the first sub $100 cam they ever fully endorsed.

I believe they sold through the entirety of the T5NG production run.

trail cam pro is the exclusive seller of that particular model at the moment, as their input was instrumental in several design changes to the older gardepro design. I didn’t get a chance to order and, but have a buddy that ordered 8 in November and has thoroughly enjoyed them. He has been exclusively Browning Dark Ops for MANY years, and said he will never buy a browning again after how well the T5NG’s are working for him.

The GardePro T5NG is back in stock at Trailcam Pro per an email they sent me this morning.

Price is up on them at $89.95 for an individual, 79.98 each if you buy a pair, or $77.49 for a box of 4.

The GardePro T5NG is back in stock at Trailcam Pro per an email they sent me this morning.

Price is up on them at $89.95 for an individual, 79.98 each if you buy a pair, or $77.49 for a box of 4.

That's cool, good info. The cheap model they raved about was the A3, which is pretty dang close to the E5. Lately the A3 has been running 60ish and the E5 40ish.

That's cool, good info. The cheap model they raved about was the A3, which is pretty dang close to the E5. Lately the A3 has been running 60ish and the E5 40ish.
I have 0 complaints about the E5 so the A3 must be outstanding. I even got pretty good battery life using cheap amazon batteries.

Gentlemen -
Which GardePro model(s) are you liking?? Looking to pick up a few new cams. Any input is welcome. I haven't studied GardePro cams.

Cheap/great quality in my opinion for $70 shipped is the Browning HD Max Dark Ops cam - on there website under the 'Sale' menu. I just added more of those to my camera collection.

I picked up another one, it wouldn't allow me to get more than one.
So did I. Did yours come yet? Look how mine got shipped!! I feel this isn't acceptable. Not even bubble wrapped.

20240216_171928.jpg

So did I. Did yours come yet? Look how mine got shipped!! I feel this isn't acceptable. Not even bubble wrapped.

View attachment 62574
Received mine yesterday and it was in the box and sealed plastic as expected. They also had some used ones listed, and that looks like what you received. I'd send it back. Note they are out of stock currently.

Mine didn't show up today so I can't comment on the shipping/boxing.

I bought one of the e5s on the flash sale and it arrived just fine.

@Mortenson call Amazon customer service and complain. They will likely send you a new one free of charge and not even ask for the current one back. I'm sure something is missing from the normal package contents. Even if it is fully functioning, they need to supply everything that is in the product description.