All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 yotie weekend...

D

dipper

7FBFECDA-3A8E-4A0E-B88E-0122877D9EFD.jpg
we should hit 60 this year with the trapping numbers!
6 dawgs last weekend, a 32 and 33 pounder. Breeding season is peaking right now!
3D981184-154E-49C7-85FF-73D82F376016.jpg

AF44A529-3547-489B-8158-AF9D7D651385.jpg

Nice work Dipper !!!

Nice! Are you hunting these or trapping? If hunting, are you running them with dogs?

That has to be the best facial snow camo I've ever seen!

Congrats on the dogs.

Thanks guys, 4 more down today, including a 36.5 pounder. Pr and beers after=community supports us and living the dream! It's amazing what positive energy brings!

Thanks guys, 4 more down today, including a 36.5 pounder. Pr and beers after=community supports us and living the dream! It's amazing what positive energy brings!
Nice Work!!, I see your from Central WI as well. I have 40 acres that is infested with yotes near mosinee, let me know if your interested in trying to trap a few or do some calling set ups. I have tried calling several times and apparently have much to learn, because I keep failing. I have access to hundreds of acres surrounding my property as well. Would love to learn from someone w/ experience in trade for some land to trap on. Let me know if your interested in putting a dent in the population out there. Fresh yote tracks are on every deer trail!

Nice work!