200" Monster MN Bow Kill!

M

MoBuckChaser

Even us old scutters can get it done! Killed on private farm ground in Dayton MN. Deer was coming out of the Park Reserve following a doe to a bean field. Gross over 200"......Wow!

da buck.jpg

Over 200 inches now that's a pig.....that makes 2 giant bucks you have posted today from MN. I thought there wasn't any deer in MN, I think you guys just don't want us non residents to come and hunt;)

Great buck!

What a monster.

Elm Creek Park puts out some dandies... Good luck finding a spot to hunt around the park. I grew up just a couple miles from there. Incredible deer in there.

I'll be hunting there in the morning. :)

I'll be hunting there in the morning. :)

In the park or next to it?

Shotgun Hunts
Shotgun hunts for 2014 will be held in Elm Creek Park Reserve Nov. 15-16

Good luck DSD!

Yeah, not a lot of sleep tonight....

Yeah, not a lot of sleep tonight....

Can you go anywhere in the park or do the assign you a patch to hunt?

If you see Brian Fredlund at the check in/deer registration station, tell him Mark says Hi. :) Been a while since I have seen him.
He is the wildlife tech for Three Rivers Parks.

Can you go anywhere in the park or do the assign you a patch to hunt?
Assigned to a quarter of the park day one. Day two go where you want.

If you see Brian Fredlund at the check in/deer registration station, tell him Mark says Hi. :) Been a while since I have seen him.
He is the wildlife tech for Three Rivers Parks.

Will try to do. Pretty sure I know who he is.

Assigned to a quarter of the park day one. Day two go where you want.

Head to the thick crap around Hayden Lake. We used to chase some monsters out of there when we were kids. It seemed to hold the big bucks, but that was 40 years ago, so what do I know....

Head to the thick crap around Hayden Lake. We used to chase some monsters out of there when we were kids. It seemed to hold the big bucks, but that was 40 years ago, so what do I know....
Thanks for the tip! I didn't scout that area at all. Only was able to scout for a few hours, and those are the only few hours I've spent in the park. Should be interesting.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't scout that area at all. Only was able to scout for a few hours, and those are the only few hours I've spent in the park. Should be interesting.

Good Luck, I bet you will have fun. How many hunters this year?

Not even sure how many hunters.....120??? They said it's about 30 acres a hunter. Should be fairly low hunter numbers for Sunday. Cold, Vikings, tagged-out, etc.

Not even sure how many hunters.....120??? They said it's about 30 acres a hunter. Should be fairly low hunter numbers for Sunday. Cold, Vikings, tagged-out, etc.

Dont over look north of 121. Diamond creek has a good pinch point on that side of the rd. Again, good luck!

Makes me sad to think I just gave up on a piece of private property north of the main park over there due to trespassers. Stole two cameras over the years and finally got a picture of him and needless to say I wouldn't want to run into him in the dark. Saw one of the largest bucks I've ever seen over there but didn't feel comfortable taking the 60 yard shot with the slug gun as he was walking. Good luck DSD. Please update us as to how you did!