20' x 30' x 8' Looks Nice! Cheap!

M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I'm looking for but will have to wait until spring to look into it.

for $9k that doesntvseem cheap to me

Since that statement is coming from a guy that has a bucket of bent nails to ready to reuse............. it probably is not cheap!;)
Haha, it isn't hard to straighten a little twist haha

I saw that one advertised.....and thought it was a fair deal too. I think that is basically a small pole shed built on site.

I'm putting new steel on my 40x60' shed for $6000. I guess this is everything done for you, windows, doors, etc. if you can't do it yourself, you gotta pay to play.

I'm putting new steel on my 40x60' shed for $6000. I guess this is everything done for you, windows, doors, etc. if you can't do it yourself, you gotta pay to play.
How long did the old steel last?

i'm looking to put a shed in wisconsin. called sherman because they built one for me about 5 years ago. the price has almost doubled. they now want 17k for a 30x40x11 (wanted it taller to put a camper in it).

might have to give this guy a call. seems reasonable considering how much prices appear to have gone up.

Sounds as if it's prebuilt, I wonder how this is built and delivered. I was looking into building one to put the tractor in but decided to go with a shipping container.

Mo do you have any experience with these guys? Barn looks nice but I don't know much about them.

Mo Aren't you a retired carpenter?

Hell you could be the guy making $10,000 off these things

Sounds as if it's prebuilt, I wonder how this is built and delivered. I was looking into building one to put the tractor in but decided to go with a shipping container.
How much did the container run you?

I haven't got it yet. I'm waiting for the ground to freeze good. I have a rental garage a few miles from my property for the tractor until then. I'll post pic and $$ when I get it.

ok thanks. for years we've thought about getting a container for all our "stuff".