1000 Posts! WTG Stu

If you ever have a chance to walk your property with Stu, please do so. He can ID plants better than anyone I know.

Thanks for all of the help, Stu!

You know, he even got me to try some no till brassica...Hmmm. Good or bad?

If you ever have a chance to walk your property with Stu, please do so. He can ID plants better than anyone I know.

Thanks for all of the help, Stu!

You know, he even got me to try some no till brassica...Hmmm. Good or bad?

I would love to do that some day. I wish I new them all but I focus on the ones in the crop fields for obvious reasons.

1000 posts! Talk about standing out in a crowd! It goes to show you what life can be reduced to when a mighty Badger decides to live among a bunch of gophers! Keep it up Stu, we appreciate all of your input.

Art hit the 1,000 mark now! Lets all have a beer for Stu an Art! Yee Haw!

But Stu posts things of value. I just post.

But Stu posts things of value. I just post.
Oh, I dunno Art.....your method of using single ply toilet paper....and using a both sides of a single leaf....could prove to be a real money saver for some folks. ;)

Oh, I dunno Art.....your method of using single ply toilet paper....and using a both sides of a single leaf....could prove to be a real money saver for some folks. ;)
Not to mention the Rain Dance lessons. It's time you get practicing again. By the way, the check is in the mail THIS time.

Eye dun tink mos pepl rilly apprecat how smurt wee Jack Pine Savges rilly r. only us Sack Jine Pavages rilly no.

Eye dun tink mos pepl rilly apprecat how smurt wee Jack Pine Savges rilly r. only us Sack Jine Pavages rilly no.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

THANKS to all for sharing their wealth of knowledge. 1,000 mark....INCREDIBLE

Wohoo, first "WI guy" to 1,000!!! Sorry stu, ;)you don't currently qualify as Sconnie resident, even though you always will be at heart!

Congrats Whip