Best blind build so far

Fallow Farm

A good 3 year old buck
Not a cheap build, but can easily double as a camper, and you can use the trailer for other things. Or, you don’t have to use a trailer at all.

I bought an S-250 military shelter off a gov auction ($1000+/-). Then I bought a M1101 military trailer (can find them for $1800-$2750, but they are the best trailers in the universe!) You can use any trailer though. The shelters weigh 800-1000 lbs or so (don’t quote me)

This shelter is designed to fit this M1101 trailer though. Plus, it looks super cool.

Order RV windows off eBay. Get bigger windows than you think you will need. ($800-$1000 for 7 windows)

Mark your windows on the walls, plunge cut with skill saw. It’s gonna be loud and lots of aluminum chips, so be ready with eye and ear pro.

RV windows come with trim kit that perfectly fits shelter 1.5” wall thickness.

Mount windows and caulk to seal them.

That’s it. You now have a camper that you can hunt out of. IMG_6550.jpegIMG_6543.jpegIMG_6549.jpegIMG_6553.jpegIMG_6544.jpegIMG_6584.jpeg

That's awesome.
Thank you!

Makes a wicked little offroad camper too. It’s a wide wheelbase, same as the HWMVVS. Takes the 37” HWMVV tires or any 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern wheels.

You can easily strap it down to an 8’ utility trailer as well. Or on the front of a 16-20’ trailer with quads on the back.