All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow

did it to my nephew. He snapped!!! LIterally came unglued. HEHEHEHE

With numbers coming down in my state I had to go look on my state DNR site to see if by chance they had published the harvest report yet - I figured it would only be a fitting date!

Sent this to my buddy - it will be interesting to see if he "bites" or not. Obviously I own the place he hunts and as such I don't have to buy tags - he does - ut-oh!!!

joke.jpg

I can't imagine just giving up hunting because I could not shoot a buck. Are people that antler obsessed?

You would pay taxes on a piece and spend cash making improvements to watch the bucks walk? Count me out.

You would pay taxes on a piece and spend cash making improvements to watch the bucks walk? Count me out.

You still have to pay taxes wheather you buy a license or not. Might as well hunt then.

Apparently my "sell" wasn't very good. My buddy didn't take the bait:(.

My boy on the other hand showed it to some of his buddies at school and they bought it and where not happy - he said he didn't help matters as the "new rule" didn't affect him and then asked his buddies if they wanted us to shoot a deer for them! I can't repeat what they told him he could do to himself!:eek: To be honest, I',m not sure it's even physically possible!

Anyway - always fun to get someone on April Fools.