Ruined my KS season before it started!

I can see how more bucks could potentially make it to maturity without the any season tag. Thats a hard one to scientifically prove though. Hard to know if a deer killed during archery season wouldn't have been killed during rifle season. I dont squat about the leasing situation, I would have made the assumption that a lease would cover all seasons regardless of what type of permit the hunter had. I didnt know that leases are season specific.

My main stance on it is if a guy has to chose a weapon and only hunt it's season that a lot of guys would stick with their rifles, this would open up more opportunities to resident archery hunters. Before crossbows a person had to be pretty dedicated to archery practice and season. Now with they any season tag and an archery weapon that requires little practice I feel our archery season has become flooded. I'd like to see it go back to making a choice to which season you wanted to hunt and then stick with it. BUT... I still buy the any season tag so feel free to call me a hypocrite.

My main stance on it is if a guy has to chose a weapon and only hunt it's season that a lot of guys would stick with their rifles, this would open up more opportunities to resident archery hunters. Before crossbows a person had to be pretty dedicated to archery practice and season. Now with they any season tag and an archery weapon that requires little practice I feel our archery season has become flooded. I'd like to see it go back to making a choice to which season you wanted to hunt and then stick with it. BUT... I still buy the any season tag so feel free to call me a hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Considering the other option doesn’t exist, I think you are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does a NR landowner tag cost in Kansas? Minimum amount of acres ?

I don't believe there is a distinction between NR landowner and NR. Looks like $442.50.

Does KS recognizes a thing such as a NR Landowner? If you are a KS landowner I think they sell you resident tags. Or maybe people buy land in KS then wrongfully buy resident tags? I know there's been a lot of scuttlebutt on some KS forums about it, just don't personally know the rules on it.

Does KS recognizes a thing such as a NR Landowner? If you are a KS landowner I think they sell you resident tags. Or maybe people buy land in KS then wrongfully buy resident tags? I know there's been a lot of scuttlebutt on some KS forums about it, just don't personally know the rules on it.
I thought I read you can get a tag with 80 acres or more ? But honestly I don’t know the exact cost/rules etc..

7315cb41da7ad2f517fecc3e58892171.jpg

I’ll be damned. I never knew about this. Those poor resident youth hunters surely don’t stand a chance now.

One reason we have nice bucks state wide

You would think that the different species would make it a different limit…