When a man loves a woman........

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
3zpxg4ih.jpg

uSAmLB7h.jpg

Xj9T6z1h.jpg

6kdcCSBh.jpg

qEySilSh.jpg

The first two must be North Pole escapees.

"And they called him the streak"

If you know that tune......you're old!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last pic in post #1 - Throw a saddle on him Native !!! Handle bars already in place.

........I know the song.......old enough to remember it

great pics

bill

My cousin lives in a subdivision and sent me pictures of a pretty nice buck chasing a doe through his backyard this morning. The rut is on!
Oh boy don’t tell me this! Past 2 yrs I had slow hunts the first few days of Nov so I didn’t take Vac till Nov 5th this yr:/
Gonna get after em Wed either way!

Oh boy don’t tell me this! Past 2 yrs I had slow hunts the first few days of Nov so I didn’t take Vac till Nov 5th this yr:/
Gonna get after em Wed either way!

I'm think you made the right choice. Little ones have the does chased off the plots. I'm seeing some mature bucks moving but not much. Cameras were dead today as were the stands.

Neighbor killed a nice one yesterday but I think your dates are about right for our neck of the woods.

I'm think you made the right choice. Little ones have the does chased off the plots. I'm seeing some mature bucks moving but not much. Cameras were dead today as were the stands.

Neighbor killed a nice one yesterday but I think your dates are about right for our neck of the woods.
Thanks Bill. I am excited to put some time in the woods. Been a busy yr!
Seems like things crank up a little later down here than the north side of Mo as well.
If history repeats itself Nov 5th-9th are the days that I have most mature buck movement on the trail cams.
Did you know the buck your neighbors killed?

Around here there is no better time than around November 6 - 8. But the days on either side of that range can be great too. The weather can be a factor too.

Did you know the buck your neighbors killed?

No not this deer. He's got 3000 acres and it was pretty far in. We share trail cam pics of likely fence jumpers and I never had him on camera.