What's for dinner?

Made some hash last night, this is what I start with;

Q5bLnvS.jpg

I cook onions, burger, spices for a little while before adding the diced potato. Then I turn heat up pretty high to cook but keep potato's from getting to soft.

xdCgX7Y.jpg

I drain off any moisture then splash a little A1 over it for flavor stirring it in, let it brown then a few seconds before finishing sprinkle some shredded cheddar over it stirring in lightly and its done.

1WXu24m.jpg

Made some hash last night, this is what I start with;

That one of my favorites. I use corned beef, add carrots, no cheese but use brown gravy at the end to make it sticky...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And thank your Mom for me. My wife doesn't like tuna so I used that recipe to make chicken salad today. Got the ingredient portion worked out better. What!!! That's good stuff.

I always look at this thread when I'm hungry. Now it's worse. I can taste these 2 hash versions.

I like the corned beef hash for breakfast fried crispy with a couple eggs on top, I've never had it with the carrots.

It sure would be fun taking turns cooking with you guys at a hunting camp, we sure wouldn't go hungry!

Dee-lish. At the risk of jumping the shark with another tuna salad picture, H20's recipe is worthy of it. Had it for dinner tonight. Added a little more mayo and some Hog's Breath spice.

tuna fish.jpg

I’m glad you all are enjoying the tuna salad recipe, it really is like no other.
If your into a great tuna melt try a couple big spoonfuls of it on a piece of toast with a slice of your favorite cheese on top microwaved for about 40 seconds on high.

My daughter has even requested I make a huge bowl of it for her wedding shower this May.

Oh yeah ....... tuna melts !! On whole grain bread. Next time we make tuna salad, we're gonna try this H20.

Simple grilling dinner tonight. Grilled pork chop filets with grilled yellow squash and zucchini and a little garlic bread. Followed it up with some berries for dessert. Sometimes simple is the best.

7619AE0A-1E0D-4EEB-9C74-9A46977542A6.jpeg9FB2803D-BA4B-4695-AD25-8DD4B905E2D7.jpeg

S.I. It must have warmed up if you're firing up the grill..

S.I. It must have warmed up if you're firing up the grill..
Haha, Fifties today - but I grill in just about any weather on the weekends as long as it’s not raining. I started that rain thread last week and it pretty much didn’t stop here for a week. Careful what you wish for I guess.

Haha, Fifties today - but I grill in just about any weather on the weekends as long as it’s not raining. I started that rain thread last week and it pretty much didn’t stop here for a week. Careful what you wish for I guess.
Ok turn it off now :). I'm hoping to come in get some stuff done at the end of the week

Yes uncle! Enough rain for now...but I will need you to grill for rain in July please!

I agree with S.I. about grilling in any weather. It hits the spot to have grilled food in the dead of winter. I recently grilled marinated boneless, skinless chicken breasts with flurries flying. We also love grilled squash - any kind at all, S.I. !!

Thanks for making us all hungry ...........

All the kids are out tonight. My wife and I cooked and drank wine. We shared a Pan seared oven roasted sirloin, shrimp cocktail, oven roasted yellow and zucchini squash, Caesar salad, French baguette and red wine. Empty nesting is fun stuff! 6FE5A292-1599-4986-96B2-1B4F6401B88C.jpeg8AC56033-79F2-4FD7-8A62-9E3E8B108FE2.jpeg

Made a nice walleye fish fry Sunday evening for my wife and my mother. First one of the season always tastes great.
I couldn't stand Brussel sprouts as a kid, I love them now.

Attachments

• Fishdinner.jpg
    Fishdinner.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 16
I'll have to get my wife's Brussel sprouts recipe. I hated them until she came along.

On Sunday we made pot roast, mashed potatoes, & roast brussel sprouts, carrots, leeks, parsnips, celery, & garlic cloves.

Pot roast .jpg

Being Lent I bought six pounds of cod loins Friday morning and did them up...chunked, cornmeal and flour, peanut oil....spiced to taste game on.

4hjtLWx.jpg

LYsNf7e.jpg

v1k9pag.jpg

An just like that, they vanish like smoke on the wind.

What a day,
Made tree weights in the am
Moved the ladder stand in the afternoon

An to top it off, made some bbq deer ribs on the smoker

Couldn't ask for a better day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 18
I was ready to build a blind on that pond :)