This years fawns

Peeps

5 year old buck +
We have the best crop of fawns I have seen since getting our cabin in northern Wisconsin. A set of triplets, a set of twins, and a single that are all regulars. My fingers are crossed that the predators don't get them. image.png

I've never had a set of triplets on the property. This year I have a set of twins and two singles that are regulars.

IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0730.JPG

I find fawns love the cameras. Usually have some that seem to head for the camera every time they are by one. I figure that is a good way to condition them for when they become 200" wall hangers :D that way they dont become camera shy.

Nice pics guys. We have a decent crop of fawns also no triplets. Have never seen any up here. Couple of our crop.2016-5-28 SW Corner (61).JPG2016-6-30 SE Hill Beans (5).JPG 2016-7-6 SE Hill Beans (6).JPG 2016-7-9 SW White Clover (3).JPG

Great pics. I actually have a pic with five deer in this year. It has been two years since that has happened. I have two does with fawns, a set of twins and a single. I am a bit nervous because the last pic of the twins together was a week ago with a coyote a few minutes behind. No twin pics since.

strawhead......Pretty neat to see the bird sitting on the doe's back in the second pic.

I have a picture on a tc card that is a doe in a sea of fawns (6 if I remember right) last year. I cant remember if I posted it. I was thinking the doe kind of looked like what a daycare provider might look like at the end of a long day!:D

Last weekend looking out my back cabin window I had 5 fawns and 2 doe hanging out after dinner. It was fun watching the fawns run around playing with each other. The twins even paid a visit to the backyard at 1 pm. I can't wait till I retire up there.

We have the best crop of fawns I have seen since getting our cabin in northern Wisconsin. A set of triplets, a set of twins, and a single that are all regulars. My fingers are crossed that the predators don't get them. View attachment 9359

How far north are you? Fawns looking healthy.

How far north are you? Fawns looking healthy.

The does and fawns have looked healthy by us this year thanks to the easy winter. Our cabin is in northern Marinette county.

71FA202F-CAED-4B97-98D3-D3A1DFAC05FD.jpg

06BE447A-3F73-4B26-A3B8-5F200AAC0C69.jpg

We have at least 2 sets of twins maybe 3

Seeing the same thing here, lot's of fawns and a very good crop of twins.

IMG_2878.JPG

Lots of fawns here in NW PA!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your fawns and Habitat look great!

Those are some great pics, I hope my girls are as productive as yours. Won't know for a while down here in the south, my does are still a ways from dropping. This is what they looked like a couple of days age.
MFDC0919_zpsuiisr2iw.jpg