Thank goodness for Spring

Lot2Learn

5 year old buck +
Our friends in the Great White North may not be there yet, but Spring is here for some of us:

GH%20in%20Bloom_zpsky6qdawo.jpg

I got this picture today from my buddy who was spraying our trees (not this one, of course) and it reminded me of one of my favorite quotes:

"For every person who has ever lived there has come, at last, a spring he will never see. Glory then in the springs that are yours."
-- Pam Brown

At my camp in the mtns. of N. Pa. the only thing green is the W. rye and W. wheat. THOSE look good. No trees or clover like in your pic, L2L. It'll be a few weeks yet. I did get the apple & crab trees from the last 2 years fertilized with some 10-10-10 a week ago. They all seem to have come thru winter in very good shape. Looking forward to a good year of growth.

Great picture! In Western NY, some green coming out on honeysuckles and crabapples. Nothing yet on apple trees. 1-2 weeks away, I guess.

We have some swelling/greening of the bud tips here on the apples and pears but today starts a 7 day stretch of 26-32 degrees at night, hopefully this doesn't kill off anything.