All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapatalk on 2 devices.

Reagan

5 year old buck +
Is there any way to put the same profile on two devices running tapatalk? I usually use my iPad but would like to use my iPhone as well. I have use two different iTunes account since one is mostly work (iPad)and the other is personal(phone).

I just installed on my phone and get a message that the user name is already taken.

Is there a way around it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are trying to create a new user name. You should be able to log in with the same user name on two devices I believe.

I logged in with my email address and password that was already set up. But my username comes up as portion of my email address. When I try to fix it, it says it is already taken.

I am lost. I'll delete and reinstall the app and see if I missed a step in the process.

I can't remember how I am set up......but I use TAT for both my iPad and for IPhone. I don't use it for my IMac tho.....although I have been "promoted:" to do so.......I don't think it is possible.

Testing tapatalk

Testing again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like I got it working. Now I'm ready with iPad or iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk